works amazing

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

I bought this as a last ditch attemp to get some clear eyesight back after my eye doctor said their was nothing more she could do for me.... it works amazing but I have to use it all the time to keep my vision from going blurry again. So I use both bottles and then take a break for a month and then use another box, etc.

Soothing

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011

These are the best even though when eyes slightly tired or sore it may burn when applying the first drop. Very soothing.

Healthy eyes

Posted by Reviewer2856676 on Jul 08, 2011

We have only been using Life Extension, Brite Eyes for five days so far and already my eyes feel clearer ,so I am looking forward to being able to drive the car and clearly seeing the cars coming. I see them now but just a little unclear . Will know better I am sure in the weeks ahead.

Does moisturize

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on May 04, 2011

This product does moisturize the eyes well, but can't tell yet if it's made a difference in an early cataract.

Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1698549 on May 02, 2011

The product has not arrived yet As a product it has proven itself during the past 8 years.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1860824 on May 01, 2011

I have used this for years and it has prevented my cataracts from growing and has shrunk them. Thanks

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 01, 2011

One of the best eyedrops.

From Turkey

Posted by Reviewer1453243 on Mar 19, 2011

Very good product. I prefer to use this than the chemical formulas you get in the drug stores. I use this in the morning to clear and refresh my eyes. I have been using this product for many years think it is wonderful.

Eye Drops

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Mar 14, 2011

I like reading a lot but have been bothered with dry eyes. Using these drops have helped a lot. I will order this product again.

Better results for me

Posted by Reviewer1677745 on Mar 09, 2011

I have the perception that this product may help to counter the progress of posterior polar cataract. None of any other eyedrops could give a positive impression. Since cataract can have hundreds of different causes, more specific eye-drops should be developed. The two 5 ml vials are effectively extending the product lifetime over one 10 ml vial eye-drops.