Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Help for the cataracts.

Posted by Reviewer1138366 From North Carolina on Apr 26, 2009

I have used this for my cataracts, and I do see clearer when I use them, I don't know that they have helped, but to me they work well, have been putting off the cataract surgery for 3 years and continue to use the drops, seems to help with the foggy look. I am still able to thread a needle after 3 years.

Denise D

Posted by Reviewer1413440 From Canada on Apr 01, 2008

My Blepharitis has been quita a struggle. Eye drops with Carnosine are supposed to help. There are expensive in Canada and hard to get. These were very reasonable in price in comparison,nad I am getting some relief.

Touted by online websites for cataract reversal

Posted by Reviewer3150367 From California on Aug 09, 2008

57 year old male. total inclusion 1 eye for 9 months. been useing product for last 4 months. no success to report so far but have not given up hope. i feel anything is better than surgery.

Brought them for my aunt

Posted by Reviewer1359083 From California on Dec 24, 2009

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer2328138 From Thailand on Dec 26, 2009

I am using for dry eyes and a beginning cataract in my right eye. Hope to avoid surgery. I had my left eye done several years ago and I want to compare the results. I'm trying to avoid anything that is unnatural.