Life extension bright eyes and service

Posted by Reviewer1642960 on Dec 29, 2008

I really love this product. Its very soothing to my eyes,especially with Lyme disease. The service from IHerb is great. I have never had any problems. And the product comes really fast. I would like to receive a paper receipt though.

Mrs.

Posted by Reviewer2138857 on Jan 04, 2008

Seems to be working great on Cowboy Cataract.

Mr Douglas R Link

Posted by Reviewer1418925 on Mar 20, 2008

Burned eyes tremendously, for one minute, the first use. Not so much burn second time. Still burned third time so I discontinued use. I have heard raves about this product healing eyes. I am checking with my optom.

eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Mar 31, 2010

don't know if they have done any good for a early cataract, however, the dispenser is the worst I've seen for any eye drop product. It certainly discourages use.

Allergies and low level cataracts.

Posted by Reviewer2413600 on Aug 13, 2009

They tend to sting a bit when I first apply them but definitely improves my eye condition overall. I've only been taking them for a short time so shall persevere.

Eye drops impossible to open and drip into eyes

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Apr 20, 2014

This is one of several companies making these NAC eyedrops - for cataracts. These bottles are cheaply made and the hole made by screwing the cap down is always different in size AND SHAPE so that either no drops come out or I get doused like with a garden hose. Every other company makes proper bottles. Why can't Lief Extension also put these drops into a good bottle?

Brite-Eyes Use:

Posted by Reviewer1079910 on Oct 23, 2009

I have used this product twice every day for nearly two years on dog with cataracts, small and developing. The cataracts are now severe and nearing the point of blindness. The first 6 months appeared to have slowed the development but now seems to have no affect. The product was touted as being able to reduce and eliminate cataract development. I believe it is no longer of real benefit to the dog.

Brite Eyes III

Posted by Reviewer1973918 on Oct 11, 2008

Doesn't appear to work for clearing cataracts.

I am allergic to one or more

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Feb 29, 2012

of the ingredients in this mix.

had to stop