Life Extension, Dog Mix, 100 g

VERY GOOD RESULTS-NEW LIFE FOR AN OLD DOG

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Nov 08, 2008

MY 12 YEAR OLD PUP HAS HAD A LOT OF DIFFICULTY WITH HIS HIPS SINCE A BOUT OF LYMES DISEASE 5 YEARS AGO. HE WAS HAVING SO MUCH DIFFICULTY GETTING UP AND STANDING THAT I WAS AFRAID WE WOULD HAVE TO PUT HIM TO SLEEP. I STARTED GIVING HIM THIS ALONG WITH THE 'DOG GONE PAIN' PILLS (ALSO FROM IHERB) FOR SEVERAL WEEKS. THE IMPROVEMENT IS REMARKABLE! HE HAS BEEN GETTING UP ON HIS OWN WITH NO TROUBLE AND BUGGING US TO TAKE HIM FOR WALKS AGAIN-I'M VERY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT!

GREAT Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3248419 on May 27, 2008

My dog loves this and the ingredients are exactly what she needs for a healthy diet. I have a 12 year old mini schnauzer (Heidi) with knee problems. The vet wanted to do surgery of course. After consulting with my homeopathic vet, we put Heidi on all organic food. I add the life extension dog mix and voila, she is fit as a fiddle!

mmmm

Posted by Reviewer1391880 on Jul 12, 2011

rruuff, hauhauhau, fffft ffft ffft, woauuuwoauuu, urfurfurf!

Your Dog Will Thank You

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Aug 04, 2006

My fifteen-year-old dog seemed to be on his last legs, just one month ago. His energy was always low, he seemed to be in pain most of the time, and had lost his enthusiasm for taking walks. I put him on Life Extension Dog Mix, along with and Fido Wobenzym, and within ten days he made a most remarkable improvement. Now, after one full month of supplements, he has a new lease on life. He no longer needs to be coaxed out of bed in the morning, but is eager to meet the day. When we get his leash out, he greets us with vitality and glee. His once dull, sparse hair is now a thicker, shiny coat. I highly recommend this combination of supplements for anyone who wants a healthier dog. If my dog could speak, I'm certain that he'd be saying "Thank you!" He's still a senior citizen, but he's not out of the game!

Danger for Child bearing or TTC

Posted by Reviewer2657194 on Apr 07, 2013

Have been using this product for 10 days and unfortunately, our dog began vomitting. I understand this can happen to some dogs so we just chose to discontinue it. However, as I was deciding what to do with it (throw it away or give to a friend) I saw a warning on the container - 'This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.'My husband and I are trying for a baby and I am Extremely unimpressed! I would NEVER have ordered this had this been included in the warnings on Iherb as I was selecting the product.