• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Great melatonin. Makes my better half sleep like a baby.

Posted by Reviewer2737782 on Aug 10, 2012

This melatonin works like a charm for my better half. One or two of these an hour before she goes to bed and she sleeps like a baby. Interestingly one of these 1 mg. capsules works better for her than another brand's 5 mg. melatonin capsule. And I love the fact that while it's helping her sleep better, it's also reducing her chances of getting cancer, protecting her brain in several different ways, and mopping up free radicals throughout her body. Several tips: (1) If you take it too late or take too much, you'll still be drowsy when it's time for you to wake up. Experiment with both the time you take it and the amount to see what's best for you. (2) Somewhere I read that varying the dose (not taking the same amount every night) keeps your pineal gland from reducing or shutting down its own production of melatonin. (3) Speaking of which, be sure to sleep in absolute darkness if you want your pineal gland to produce melatonin. (4) Experiment with very low doses. A study referenced in an article in Life Extension Magazine and anecdotal experience leads me to believe that many people might sleep better taking only a 1 mg. dose or even less.

i take 2 mg (2 caps) for a good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Nov 03, 2011

melatonin seems to be the only thing that guarantees to get me off to sleep. 2mg is enough for me. i like the size of these capsules. they are nice and tiny. not too much fillers!

Works well.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 24, 2012

I find 1 mg melatonin is the best dosage to take. If I were to take 3 mg, the impact is like sleeping pill. You feel sleepy rapidly but it does not sustained your sleep. With 1 mg , it is more steady support and have sustained sleep. It is bees to take with sustained released version 1 mg. It works great.

Better Dosage

Posted by markshih on Feb 19, 2012

I have serious insomnia for many years. Tried many different products but none worked for me until I came across Melatonin. At first, I took the 3mg size and found it too strong. The 3mg size gave me this "hang over" effect the following morning. Downsized to 1mg and it is perfect, no more hang over. Affordable and effective, highly recommended.

Mrs.C

Posted by Reviewer1042460 on Jan 03, 2009

natural sleep aid for my teenage daughter..works great!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1935411 on Apr 09, 2009

Works for me. Just 1 cap. a night, sometimes two.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1780967 on Mar 29, 2011

This is a great product which helps my autistic son to get to sleep on retiring.

Deceptive Desription Contains Magnesium Stearate

Posted by Reviewer2703082 on Apr 16, 2009

Warning! This product contains magnesium stearate in this product which produces a biofilm that causes less absorption in your intestine.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1671269 on Jan 11, 2010

Best for the price and quality !

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer3330850 on Nov 23, 2011

This was the second purchase I made. I received all items in perfect condition.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »