Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Life Extension, PQQ Caps with BioPQQ, 10 mg, 30 Veggie Caps

not so good

Posted by Reviewer2438687 on Mar 14, 2011

I have CFS/ME and tried it for mitochondrial support. It did boost my energy but made me jittery like caffeine does. It also caused heart palpitations so I stopped using it after 3 weeks.

Impressive!

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Mar 15, 2011

Some very impressive studies on this new super-nutrient. Been using it for a couple of weeks now -- still experimenting but can say I do feel a difference in my energy levels and my workout performance.

yes, yes, yes

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 22, 2011

These truly are life extending and will take these the rest of my life and in combination with all the other supplements I take I have more energy with these and a quicker recovery time after my daily 5 miles of jogging and walking each day and I am 68 and just keep going and going all day and half the evening now. Really an excellent supplement

PQQ Caps with Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer2871103 on Nov 29, 2011

WHAT a GREAT product didn't know about until doctor did suggest, DEFINATELY helps rebuild muscle tissues (without having any stress or strain after exerting myself with exercise in the chest!

Pure PQQ

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

In theory it works, in practice I didn't feel and effect. I will keep taking it.