I did not like it

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Sep 04, 2011

The product did not suit to me but stimulated the frontal lobe of my brain in a way, which was very disturbing.

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

Posted by KinnaMi on Mar 06, 2014

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

I think these help me

Posted by Reviewer2301119 on Jul 01, 2014

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

Impressive!

Posted by Reviewer1980821 on Mar 15, 2011

Some very impressive studies on this new super-nutrient. Been using it for a couple of weeks now -- still experimenting but can say I do feel a difference in my energy levels and my workout performance.

Potentiale memory guard

Posted by Reviewer3163714 on Jan 06, 2012

My Doctor put me me on this product and it seems to be helpful. I would suggest you ask your Doctor first rather than self 'guess' on any product you choose. My Doctor has recommended them all and I am very grateful. I am 81 and going strong.Thank you very much.

GOOD SUBSTANCE BUT A BIT COSTLY

Posted by Reviewer2283477 on Nov 28, 2011

lots of favourable research has been carried out with this vitamin like substance which is why I decided to purchase. It has potent neuro and cardio protective properties that are somewhat unique. I certainly dont feel any better (or worse) after one month however Im not entirely sure if one should "feel" anything from taking PQQ. I only wish it could be less costly. Hope this helps.

PQQ caps with Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer2542372 on Nov 30, 2011

Have been taking one each morning for last few weeks and definitely beginning to notice that I have more energy - will keep taking them

Good little energy booster

Posted by doesitwork on Dec 05, 2013

I've needed a little less sleep with PQQ over time, definitely notice less fatigue in my day too. It's a little pricey for me to take all the time but worth a try at least once.

Helps on CFS symptom relief.

Posted by Reviewer2999836 on Mar 06, 2011

It REALLY blew my mind. Awesome!!!

Great stuff!

Posted by 5045374543510546033 on Oct 24, 2014

Energy boost and clear head