PQQ - 10 mg is too much

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Dec 28, 2014

I use 2.5 mg (1/4 capsule) of PQQ once a day for certain health problems. Life Extension PQQ capsules are currently made large enough to divide into smaller doses - I use 3 oz paper dixie cups. I tried Jarrow PQQ, but the capsules were too small to divide. 10 mg of PQQ daily gave me insomnia and a facial rash. You would never get 10 mg of PQQ in a healthy diet. Too much PQQ is obviously not natural, so I only use the lowest possible dose.

Pure PQQ

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012

In theory it works, in practice I didn't feel and effect. I will keep taking it.

Bio PQQ

Posted by Reviewer3324897 on Jan 01, 2012

These capsules were recommeded to me by my Cousin who is 83 years and is as sharp as a tack, l am on my second bottle and feel great

Energizer!

Posted by Reviewer1293185 on May 11, 2011

After taking this supplement for one week, I can tell the difference in my workouts. I have more energy, I feel stronger and less fatigued after workout. I will keep taking as long as I can afford buying it. Thanks Iherb for the hands down fastest shipper on the net :-).

Helps on CFS symptom relief.

Posted by Reviewer2999836 on Mar 06, 2011

It REALLY blew my mind. Awesome!!!

I think these help me

Posted by Reviewer2301119 on Jul 01, 2014

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

Backed up by Research

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Jul 05, 2011

What I like about Life Extension products is that they are all backed up by good, independent research, which leads them to so formulate these products in the first place. This is no less true for this product whose ingredients have been shown to restore new mitochondria to cells, which helps retard the aging process.

Energy renewal

Posted by Reviewer3140618 on Mar 16, 2011

This product helps rebuild your mitochondria & gives you renewed energy.

Potentiale memory guard

Posted by Reviewer3163714 on Jan 06, 2012

My Doctor put me me on this product and it seems to be helpful. I would suggest you ask your Doctor first rather than self 'guess' on any product you choose. My Doctor has recommended them all and I am very grateful. I am 81 and going strong.Thank you very much.

great

Posted by 5423066377698216837 on Sep 25, 2013

excellent, i recommend, especially before workouts