Life Flo Health, Triple Advantage, Radiant Skin, 1.7 oz (48 g)

Good but irritating

Posted by 5112051262893828051 on Jan 01, 2014

This cream seemed great to me, but unfortunately I seem to react to alpha lipoic acid (some sort of rash appears, like small pimples and stinging too), what a shame, ALA is a great ingredient.. Also DMAE appears to be a controversial ingredient: it gives a great firming effect on skin in the beginning, but I read that some studies show on the long run it causes decrease in cell growth and even death in skin cells..

RADIANT!

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Oct 24, 2012

Radiant - is the best word here! Really makes my skin shine! I prefer it to use as a night creme and in the morning my skin looks so beautifully radiant and moisturized. Don't be afraid of its' color. IT WORKS PERFECTLY! I have a normal skin with some dry areas and I just love that product.

good cream

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Dec 13, 2012

It looks like perfect day/night cream - DMAE, Alpha lipoic acid, Vitamin C. Orange color, citrus smell. It was a little shaken up in the jar (may be the post transfer problem). I have not total satisfaction with texture - not homogeneous by the way. I liked moisture, there is not a greasy. My skin looks more bright and healthy-looking with this cream. The price is very good too. Will by again.

Rich but good and not clogging

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Nov 15, 2013

very natural moisturizer. It has a yellow color and oxidises at little when contacted with air. It is very rich and feels almost waxy, but it does not clog my pores at all. Great stuff!

A little goes along way

Posted by 4884539226729456235 on Sep 16, 2013

I really like this product. You only need a small amount to apply each am and pm. I see some subtle changes in my skin also