New To iHerb?

Life Flo Health, Pure Argan Oil, 4 fl oz (118.3 ml)

Super product!

Posted by Reviewer2719952 on Jun 20, 2011

Super product, use it in my hair and it feels silky smooth afterwards. It also dries faster. This is 100 % pure argan oil for a very good price, not like the much hyped moroccanoil which has lots of silicone in it, and is way overprized. Very good, I recommend trying this oil :)

Posted by Reviewer1827642 on Jun 15, 2011

I have been using this for about 2 months now and it's great! I use it on my face at night and it has improved the overall smoothness and condition of my skin. Minor blemishes heal twice as fast and wrinkles are smoother. I have also tried it on my hair but my hair does not like any kind of oil. The price is excellent compared to other online sites. Thank you iHerb.

Better than any hair serum I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1172432 on Dec 13, 2012

I used this oil as a hair serum. It made my hair softer and more shiny than some of the hair serum sold in salon. And it's actually cheaper because only a tiny amount is needed (some salon brand hair serum are so expensive & they claimed to have argan oil, but what you mostly get is silicone!). It's organic so I feel very comfortable using it for the long term. However, sometimes I do need a hair product with silicone to get the hair straight (my hair is somewhat curly and coarse). I only wish the bottle comes in with a dropper so it's less likely to contaminate the product. As usualy, iHerb's price is just tough to beat!

Great for hair

Posted by Reviewer2747922 on Sep 08, 2011

greate for haif, but does not smell so good,

miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Jan 02, 2012

This is a truly miraculous oil for both hair and skin. Just add a drop into any conditioner and it gives your hair the healthiest color and shine ever.