Good results

Posted by healthyu on Sep 15, 2011

I can see small improvements in my skin tone after using this product. I am impressed that it contains 1% Retinol A. My criticism is in the packaging. the product is too easily exposed to the light and air, and will get contaminated with skin and finders touching the cream.

May cause outbreak

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Jul 28, 2012

This cream causes peeling, so you really have to follow the instructions on the box which say to start from a frequency of twice week. I was too zealous and used it everyday, thinking that my skin should have been conditioned by reviva's 5 % glycolic acid cream and by my monthly 35 % glycolic acid peels. My skin was definitely brighter after using the retinol a but the cream was quite greasy and i suffered a minor outbreak. My chin started peeling badly and when i used the glycolic peel, i suffered from major stinging and redness, something i've never experienced before. Am going to alternate between the glycolic acid cream and retin a cream and stop the retin a for a week before i do the glycolic peel.

so far so good

Posted by 4976676051676200367 on Dec 14, 2015

I've been using skin doctors gamma Hydroxy forte for about two years now and decided to up my dosage of retinol. After a couple of weeks of usage, this seems like a great product, especially given the low price. Just a tip to users; although I avoid my eye area, I found that when I applied my under-eye cream, there was obviously enough residual product left on my fingers that I ended up with stinging red rings around my eyes- I now wash my hands straight after applying it. The only reason I deducted a star was firstly because I don't like the packaging (an airless pump would be more appropriate for a product like retinol) And secondly because on receiving it, the product was VERY warm (it had obviously been sitting in the back of the postal truck all day long). I know this isn't explicitly iHerbs fault, but ultimately they are an online retailer and it's their responsibility to make sure products arrive with the same integrity as they left.

Great product!

Posted by 4673347389527156271 on Sep 07, 2016

Only con is that it's in a jar packaging, otherwise it would have 5 stars.

very potent

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

This is really very potent, I will apply it twice a weeka nd use glycolic acid from reviva labs 10 procent the other days and still peel a little bit. I had a rash a couple of times when i only left 1 day between reapplying so you should be really careful with building up the use. I transferred mine to a refillable airtight pump bacause a jar is never a good idea for creams, thats my only complaint

Life Flo Health retinol

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jul 25, 2012

Amazing product does what it says it will do,just had to be more careful about not overdoing it ,using every oter day instead of everyday because it can dry skin too much.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051712 on May 31, 2012

I won't use this more than once a week on my skin because it peels off the skin -especially around the mouth area. So I was concerned too much peeling of skin may by itself cause wrinkles by exposing the lower layer to the UV light.

Gentle peeling

Posted by Reviewer1037064 on Jul 01, 2011

cool stuff

Great product

Posted by 5252663591706176559 on Jul 08, 2013

Can be a little slow to work cos you need to use with caution like all the other reviewers said. So i've only applied it every other day cos it can be quite drying on the skin. i'm using it on my body pimples and it seems quite slow to work also, but it does seem to get better.

So good so far

Posted by 5736947276982406183 on Jan 27, 2014

I have only been using this for about 2 weeks. Many reviewers warned not to use it too often right away, however even with my sensitive skin I have been using it every second night with no issues on my face, however it did cause a rash on my neck so I will just avoid this area when using it. My skin does seem like it is improving, however it will take a bit more time to know for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »