EXPIRED PRODUCT

Posted by 5587995459670698277 on Apr 23, 2015

I WOULDN'T KNOW IF THIS PRODUCT WAS WORKING FOR ME OR NOT, BECAUSE WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT WAS 2 MONTHS OUT OF DATE! I'VE BEEN CONSUMING IT FOR 6 WEEKS, NOT KNOWING IT WAS EXPIRED. NOT HAPPY!

it works well

Posted by Reviewer1157354 on Jun 06, 2014

I couldn't say it works perfectly but my mom didn't lie on the bed for cystitis anymore.It tastes like a medicine, not cranberry juice.

Excellent product for UTI!! highly recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer2621733 on Sep 22, 2012

Great for reoccuring UTI! Very good

Health

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Aug 04, 2012

Excellent for keeping urinary tract infections away taste good and is very cheap for what it does.

LIFE TIME,LIQUID URI-ACTIVE BLEND

Posted by Reviewer3282937 on Jul 16, 2012

Since I have drinking the Uri-Active blend, I do not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It has also helped me with my prostate.I am 67 years old, and I feel great and young when I drink this. For me this is a 10 star!!! BK

A good Urinary Tract Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Feb 22, 2011

I bought this after getting a Urinary Tract Infection. The antibiotics really upset my stomach so I started taking Life Time Liquid Uri-Active Blend & it really helped.

Thrilled!

Posted by Reviewer2389582 on Nov 30, 2010

I am absolutely overwhelmed by this product's healing power. I suffered from chronic bladder infections for many years and decided to give this a try. I have been infection free since I started using the product and so thankful. This is a natural, healthy option vs. antiobitics, which, after using frequently, kill the good bacteria in the body which causes various digestive problems. I hope others can benefit as I have from this product. Please don't ever stop carrying it!!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2334960 on Mar 08, 2010

Great tasting & healthy product!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1704068 on Oct 26, 2009

great tasting it helped me get rid of a uti

To maintain healthy urinary tract

Posted by Reviewer3111260 on May 12, 2009

My husband is bedfast. I add this to his drinks to help maintain healthy urinary tract and ward off urinary infections.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »