• Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• Customer Ratings

Creates a nice mixture.

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on Apr 22, 2016

I use this with the Rainbow Dark Brown, and Light Mountain Medium Brown, one third of each! I use about a heaping teaspoon of each, sift it, and add amla powder which I sift, and add 2 teaspoons of white vinegar, onion peels, and dark decaffeinated tea for the tannin additives. I make a tea strain them add to the henna and let it sit for 1 hour, wash hair and apply to the grey bits first for an hour uncovered. Once the hour is up, I use it on the rest of my hair, and cover with saran wrap, for 3 more hours, then rinse with conditioner. I watch tv or surf on the computer. I learned a lot of the henna techniques from people in the middle east. If you want the results, you have to put in the time!

Good henna colour

Posted by 5462851726470232798 on Mar 31, 2016

I used to use Lush henna before trying this. Lush is not the cheapest henna on the market, so I decided to look for a more budget-friendly alternative. At the same time, I wanted to try a brand that has all the appropriate certificates, so I could be sure there were no harmful elements in the product. Light Mountain falls under every category. Now, to the product itself. I have a few grey hairs. Literally five of them. But they grow in the place, where you can see them very well. So I needed this hair colour to cover the grey hair. It didn't. But I think this is only because I haven't found the right proportions for henna mixture yet. With Lush henna it took me three times to get the mixture right. And as the result my grey hairs were covered so well, i couldn't even tell them from the rest of the hair. Hopefully, I will be able to find the perfect recipe for Light Mountain as well. Colouring with henna is messy, takes long and requires some work with the recipe. But, after using henna for about a year, I could never go back to chemical colouring. Henna is worth the hustle. By the way, Light Mountain Dark Brown is very bright and much darker than I thought it would be.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

Henna can be a bit tricky to use but the rich, natural colour and moisturising is worth it. For my shoulder length fine hair, I mix a half box with a teaspoon each of cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil and enough strong black coffee to make a smooth paste. Leave for and hour to cure, then put on hair, leaving for 1-2 hours. The oils make it much more manageable and leave my hair so shiny.

¡Buen resultado!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

Los colores son vivos e intensos y las canas las cubre de manera aceptable pero no infalible (las deja como reflejos de color). He probado varios colores y ninguno me ha defraudado. Resultado: mucho cuerpo y color duradero y natural, sin estridencias. Contras: lo que todas las hennas, mucho tiempo de exposición, aplicación menos cómoda que una crema, el olor puede resultar pesado (cosa que solvento con aceites esenciales de lavanda, árbol de té o naranja).

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) The henna is great quality but I didn't like the color.

Fenomenal

Posted by 5580442584218134949 on May 31, 2015

Para mí es estupenda. La única pega es el tiempo que hay que tener la henna puesta pero, mientras pueda evitarlo, prescindiré de químicos. La hago con café, y es verdad que deja un ligero tono caoba en las canas pero no es naranja, parecen reflejos.

Great Organic Dark Brown Hair Color! SAFE for Hair Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic and contains 100% pure botanical hair color. I like that this is ammonia and peroxide free. You get a complete application kit in this complete all natural hair color and conditioning program. This dark brown hair color contains only pure botanicals and nothing else!

estupenda!

Posted by 5536425221804352404 on Jan 10, 2015

Realmente, como todas las hennas, es muy pesado tenerla en el pelo varias horas... pero cubre mis canas, dejándolas de un tono muy agradable (no rojo, como me ha pasado con otras). Me lo aplico una vez al mes y perfecto, puedo prescindir de los tintes artificiales

Its my favorite

Posted by 4969518381275090869 on Aug 19, 2014

Very good results

strange

Posted by twistik on May 13, 2014

It just a green dust, need to understand how to use it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »