Light Mountain, Natural Hair Color and Conditioner, Bright Red, 4 oz (113 g)

Soft, Shiny, Rich Hair.

Posted by Adrienne From California on Feb 15, 2009

I swear by this product. It makes my hair unbelievably shiny. People are constantly complimenting my hair's luster, color, and the condition that it's in. Instead of damaging the hair, this product actually improves the condition of my hair. Years ago, I dyed my hair with everything under the sun. It was damaged and didn't look too happy. With this color, I get a deep red hue that comes out most in the sun. Because I have dark hair, it really warms up my color (instead of dying it red like it might if I had blond hair). And I swear that whenever the sun comes out, people comment on the beauty of my hair color. They think it's natural too. This red hair color doesn't look fake like it does with intense chemical dyes. And when it fades, you don't get a gross brassy color. It just reverts back to the previous color. After using this product for a while now, I get the color and richness I want while letting my unaltered hair grow back. The result is consistently conditioned and beautiful hair color. My hair gets healthier every week. I use this dye once every 5-7 weeks. But be warned! Henna is a bit messy when you put it on. It's hard to wash out without any product after you dye it. I put it on on a Friday night. Cover with shower cap. Sleep on it. Wake up and do some house tasks. Then wash it out. In the shower, as I rinse it out. I use CONDITIONER ONLY just to help loosen the mix from the hair. Then it doesn't strip it from your hair either. It comes right out with conditioner. Presto. Easy. Then it dries and looks luxurious and shiny. I love this stuff!

very pretty!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 From Virginia on May 21, 2009

bright red was so nice! I liked it more than the red-red. its not light.. or strawberry on me just bright red! I started out dark blondish I guess... and yes pretreated chemically colored hair... using red is ok.. its the indigo you gotta watch out for when using henna over chemicals. (burgundy for example has the "black" henna in it.. this turned my hair grey-green-purple color...when I washed out it was basically light ASH brown.... when I wanted burgundy I ended up with hair LESS red than when I started!) but this one wont do any of that.

the brightest henna red i've found

Posted by Reviewer3215013 From California on Feb 12, 2010

such a beautiful vibrant color. People always stop me and ask about it... they are always surprised to find out it is a natural dye. it' stunning in the sunlight, really luminous.

Great natural hair dye

Posted by Reviewer1763845 From Hawaii on Feb 22, 2010

Makes your hair soft and silky and tints a lovely shade of red. Awesome, if messy.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2360533 From Israel on Aug 14, 2011

Nice rich color, looks very natural.