Light Mountain, Organic Natural Hair Color & Conditioner, Light Red, 4 oz (113g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I'm a redhead again.... oops

Posted by Reviewer2972107 From Georgia on Mar 15, 2008

My hair has become more blondish red over the years (redheads rarely go grey). I thought this would add a little red to the white hairs. Wow, I should have done the test first. My hair went to Red. I've used conditioner/Crystal Light on is several times to tone it down. It's ok now, but I will use less and not leave it on for a hour in the future.

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat From Russian Federation on Aug 12, 2012

Прекрасная альтернатива химическим краскам. Хна свежая, прекрасно отдает цвет. Волосы после нее блестящие и живые. К сожалению, я ожидала более красного цвета, а ее цвет - стандартен для хны. Упаковки хватило на 2 использования на волосы длиной до лопаток. A wonderful alternative to chemical hair colors. Henna is a fresh, gives color well. Hair are brilliant and vivid after using. Unfortunately, I was expecting more red color, and its color - standard for henna. One pack is enough for the two using if your hair is shoulder-lenght.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3105396 From Connecticut on Mar 18, 2009

I've used other hennas before, but Light Mountain is the best. It really brought out the color in my auburn hair. I love it!

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer2355246 From Oregon on Mar 06, 2008

I got the Henna Hair Color quickly and for the cheapest amount I could find online. I absolutely love this product, and am very satisfied with the service I received

Lovely Color!

Posted by Reviewer2237099 From Ohio on Oct 25, 2011

I hennaed my hair for the first time using this product and am very pleased with the results! It turned my dirty blonde hair a mellow coppery color--i have been getting so many compliments on it! Make sure you have a long period of time set aside to henna though. It is a bit messy and time consuming, but totally worth it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »