• We do not ship this item to international destinations because this container has a high rate of leaking problems.

• Customer Ratings

THIS IS MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOSTLY BRANDS.

Posted by 4879307957985072883 on Aug 16, 2013

EXCELENT ALOE VERA.....(SAVILA IS SPANISH) WOULD BE GOOD IF iHERB GET THE LEAVES OF ALOE VERA.

Caution

Posted by Reviewer1224909 on Apr 02, 2013

This contains an ingredient called carrageenan, a thickening agent, derived from seaweed which can have many harmful side effects. For me I turned red with what looked like the worst sunburn ever. I also tried it for acid reflux when I read it would help, but only made it worse. Most everything has additives, but this one I could not tolerate. I found the article below and many others you may want to check before purchasing. http://blog.healthkismet.com/carrageenan-cancer-health-inflammation

Aloe

Posted by Reviewer2398651 on Jan 27, 2012

Super quick shipping! Great to work with. Will order again.

Works FAST!!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 31, 2011

My hubby has been suffering from acid reflux for eons, but after just 2 days of taking a couple of ounces of this gel, he hasn't had to use his usual meds at all. We are trying to be drug-free, and this wonderful product is replacing several drugs. Aloe Vera gel can be used for a bajillion things, both internal and external. This brand is the best I've ever purchased, and I am now the proud owner of two gallons. I will never be without it.

aloe vera!

Posted by Reviewer1793278 on Jun 30, 2011

Product consistent is questionable

Intestinal Problems.

Posted by Reviewer3317488 on May 12, 2011

Was diagnosed with colitis. I drink aloe vera every morning on an empty stomach. This and L-glutamine has helped alot with my digestion problems. I believe Lily of the Desert is the best.

Lily of the desert Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer2124860 on Nov 27, 2010

I have used Aloe Vera Jel for several years. They should call this product Aloe Vera jello. To thick to break down even in a mixer and water. Sorry thumbs down on this product.

very pleased!!

Posted by Reviewer2820312 on Oct 13, 2010

I am very happy with my order.

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2988221 on Jun 14, 2010

I drink 2-3 oz. 2-3xday for constipation and gut healing. It's slightly bitter (healing properties in it), but I drink it straight, get more for my money than buying the juice. Mix with water or other juices if you don't like the taste. Also, I put it on my hair after shampooing for moisture retention because I have naturally curly hair that tends to be dry and coarse. Much less expensive at Vitaminshoppe.com tho. Sorry iherb, your prices keep going up so now we might as well go to the stores and buy much of our herbs.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on Apr 20, 2010

Many benefits both within and on the skin. I will always have this aloe vera in my fridge.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »