LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Reviews 1-star

not right for me

Posted by Reviewer1894735 on Feb 14, 2012

I had high hopes for this product, but it smelled like chemicals and made me feel odd. It seemed to make me wake up in the middle of the night each day that I took it.

Didn't notice any difference, and it's corn based anyway.

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Apr 12, 2013

I thought this might help with lyme disease and fatigue. I didn't notice any difference. No big loss, the C is corn based anyway.

disappointed

Posted by 4773522448401060817 on Jul 01, 2013

I had read about the amazing immediate results of using this Lypo-Spheric Vit C. Well I feel no different at all. I have a super bug in my lung and need to build up my immunity and someone recommended this product. My pharmacist warned me that it was not FDA approved so it has not been through a trial or test with the authorities. I feel I have wasted my money and regret spending over $60.00 plus postage.