LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

great stuff

Posted by 5235944506977842602 on Mar 11, 2014

This stuff has helped improve my circulation, No more cold feet. I like to take it with orange juice.

A better way to ingest vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer1141113 From Australia on Apr 09, 2014

This is best taken with juice and is best mixed if mixed by shaking in a bottle and taken at least 15 minutes prior to meals. My allergy symptoms have improved greatly since taking this. It is also not upsetting to my stomach. It is more costly , but worth it. Vitamin c is an excellent mast cell stabilizer, good for the adrenal glands, as well as immmunity and a number of other functions. Not all vitamin c forms are equal . This one seems superior to most others.

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C Packets

Posted by 5010459920154907114 on Apr 11, 2014

This is the best source of Vit. C that I have found, as it is very concentrated and helps stop a potential Cold, before it gets real bad. I always try to have some on hand just in case I feel a cold coming on. Plus I take one packet every week...just for maintenance.

awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Apr 11, 2014

I am a HUGE believer in Vitamin C...IV, Powder and Satchets. This product is excellent as it does not upset the gut....best in a little bit of water although I just suck the contents out of the packet. Always have this in you pantry (or fridge) if you are keeping it for a while.

Lypospheric Vitamin C Packets

Posted by 5281188640146754114 on Jan 06, 2014

I have been taking one a day of them for many years. Since then I have never had a cold and feel better. Yet I'm in my Seventies. Andrea Plunket