LivOn Laboratories, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, 30 Packets, 0.2 fl oz (5.7 ml) Each

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1297421 on Mar 06, 2012

Wow!This vitamin C is fantastic.I was introduced to this product by Bill Henderson from Beating-Cancer Gently.My right knee has been creaky,now after taking it there isn't any creaky sound coming out from my knee.I suddenly felt my joints have been lubricated.I have taken even twice a day and I felt a surge of energy and mental clarity.Intially when I took the vitamin c my skin purge a little toxins now it is clear.Before taking this vitamin c l've been doing a lot of detox and I'm a vegetrian. I knew right away it was working.It's a must have product for everyone!God Bless.

Great form of C for babies and children

Posted by Reviewer1158682 on Aug 26, 2012

I took high doses of vitamin C (following the protocols of Dr Klenner - 4gm per day in the first trimester, 6grams in the second and 10-15 grams in the 3rd). I had surgery in the 20th week of my pregnancy and bounced back from this which I attribute to the high doses of vitamin C. I used 1000mg ascorbic acid capsules but would take 1-2 sachets of LivOn Lypo C if I felt run down or was exposed to someone who was sick. My baby was born in the middle of Winter so on his second day in the world outside the womb I started him on the Lypo C knowing that it would not upset his sensitive digestion. I simply sterilise a teaspoon in boiling water and once cool dip the end of the teaspoons handle in a sachet of Lypo C and scoop out a blob and pop this in his mouth which he takes without a fuss and there have been no digestive problems as a result (and most importantly no infections). I will continue to use the Lypo C twice daily with him, increasing the dose to 1 full sachet daily by the time he is 6-7 months old.

Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1578735 on Mar 20, 2011

An easy, incredibly fast and effective way to get your Vitamn C dose, does wonders for my skin tone and appearance.

Review of LivOn Lab Lypo-Spheric Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1616168 on Aug 07, 2011

Convenient packaging, outstanding customer support, makes this vitamin C a very good buy; thanks to iHerb, it is affordable, too. If you are one of the few people who cannot tolerate the lypo-spheres, mix with juice and drink after you have just finished a meal.

Didn't notice any difference, and it's corn based anyway.

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Apr 12, 2013

I thought this might help with lyme disease and fatigue. I didn't notice any difference. No big loss, the C is corn based anyway.