Logona Naturkosmetik, Volume Shampoo, Honey Beer, Fine, Weak Hair, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

No stars . . .Terrible shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2321498 From Missouri on Nov 20, 2011

I gave this one star because the computer would not accept no stars. My hair was so tangled up after using this shampoo! I had to practically tear the knots out and lost a good amount of my hair in doing it. I have no idea what this company thinks they are doing selling such a hair knotting solution.

Tangled Hair

Posted by Sharpie From New Zealand on Feb 01, 2013

I took a risk in purchasing this product as I read the "tangled hair" review, and I had the same experience! First time I used it tangled my fine hair so badly that even the conditioner couldn't help unknot it all. I haven't used it since. Such a shame. The conditioner is good though.

Lovely product

Posted by Reviewer2902393 From Australia on Oct 02, 2011

With this shampoo a little goes along way. Very natural without harsh chemicals and makes hair soft and shiny. Very nice product, would buy again. My partner loves it and thinks it's one of the best shampoo's he has ever used.

great

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson From Japan on Sep 26, 2011

this shampoo worked great for my hair. I used this for couple of months and this shampoo goes a little long way. the smell is fresh and fab.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer3084151 From Finland on Dec 09, 2011

Good shampoo that I will reorder also in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »