Staple

Posted by 5177603876437372888 on Mar 07, 2014

Excellent and brown rice, so healthy. They break easily.

The Tastiest And Most Fragrant Rice Cakes

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Nov 16, 2014

Over the past couple of decades, I must have tried at least half a dozen different brands of rice-cakes from all over the world - and I keep coming back to Lundberg's. In fact, the search is over as far as I am concerned - I have found the best, no need for the rest!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2918653 on Jun 29, 2013

Not only are these rice cakes good, they arrived fairly intact even though packaged with heavier products.

Low calorie snack

Posted by Reviewer1153589 on Sep 05, 2011

Lot of times I'm hungry for something crunchy. As an alternative to cookies, crackers, potato chips, etc. these rice cakes are great. I find most rice cakes are like eating styrofoam. Lundberg's brown rice cakes have a pleasant taste that's worth the price premium. The lightly salted are listed at 35 mg sodium per serving which is one cake (13 per package). If that's too much try the unsalted. I alternate between the two.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1455639 on Oct 03, 2011

I top these rice cakes with organic, creamy peanut butter and a drizzle of honey. I love these for their slightly nutty flavor and satisfying crunch. Also, they're not too salty. Great product!

Great for Food Allergy issues.

Posted by Reviewer1620598 on Mar 06, 2012

I topped these with extra light tasting olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. I have to avoid a lot of food allergies including corn and these have been great. One of the only packaged foods I can safely eat.

Lundberg Rice Cakes are Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2261586 on Mar 29, 2012

I know they are not terribly nutritional, but they at least probably do not harm; they are something our gluten-troubled kids can eat, and they taste yummy.

Lundberg can't go wrong

Posted by Reviewer2920020 on Dec 08, 2008

Light, crunchy, energizing. Much better than bread.

order # 2788170

Posted by Reviewer3060983 on Jan 05, 2009

Arrived in good condition in just a few days. We are happy with your service

Lundberg, Brown Rice, Rice Cakes, Lightly

Posted by Reviewer1786823 on Jan 31, 2009

If you are trying stay on a low salt, low fat, whole grain diet, this is a good substitute for chips.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »