Amazingly delicious, healthy, and easiest to cook!

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Jul 16, 2011

Lundberg brown rice couscous is amazingly delicious, healthy, and easiest to cook - just takes a few minutes. It's much better than any other form of brown rice product I've tried, and I've tried many. I prefer the plain variety with no spices, which allows me to add any flavoring at any time. Get a 2.5 qt glass bowl, pour the whole box into it, fill it most of the way with boiling water and microwave for about 5 minutes and you will have more couscous that you can believe. This is a superior and delicious vegan product. A+

Lundberg, Organic, Roasted Brown Rice Couscous, Plain Original

Posted by SugarQueen on Aug 20, 2012

конечно, это не кус-кус - но для безглютенщиков прекрасная ему замена.

Pretty good, but not the same texture as Couscous

Posted by Reviewer1620598 on Mar 06, 2012

This is a good side to substitute when on a restricted diet. It isn't the same texture as couscous, more dry, but still good in its own right. I would recommend it.

Great for the Baby's food

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on Dec 05, 2012

Cook some of this with veggies and a little broth! Great for the babe.

Best tasting gluten free pasta

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

Lundberg have the best tasting gluten free organic brown rice pasta I have tasted, it stays firm and does not go sticky or fall apart. It’s very delicious. I bought one box to try and immediately went online and bought 10more boxes. This goes for the spaghetti, pene and rotini.

good product

Posted by 4982182233737275543 on Jun 25, 2013

My wife and I along with our daughter liked this product and will buy it again

Better than traditional wheat pasta

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Jul 09, 2013

I love this pasta, so do the kids. Really is as good or better than traditional wheat pasta.

Very easy to prepare, tasty and great texture

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Nov 02, 2011

We love this product very much. We especially like it because this way our girls eat whole grain rice (ok, cracked), which they usually refuse to eat unless finely ground into a creamy porridge... Pity it comes in such small packages, as we usually have one pack per meal...

Great gluten free alternative

Posted by 4621924406823018991 on May 26, 2015

We use this product as a gluten free couscous and like it very much. It is hard to find in retail stores.

Nice!

Posted by junejuniadin on May 07, 2014

This is my first time trying couscous and I really like this roasted brown rice variety. It's got a nice nutty flavour. Love it with salmon!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »