Another favorite!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I started out with the sea salt flavor of these rice chips. I was so pleasantly surprised by how delicious they were! I started eating them for lunch everyday and continued to order more and more. I didn't think any other flavor could compare until I tried the seaweed and sesame. Yum!!! They became my new favorite. Then I went for these honey dijon. I make everyone taste them. So good!! I honestly can't say which are my favorite, but I will continue to purchase all 3. Packed with flavor and So much better for us than regular old chips. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012

Herlige chips. burde virkelig testes ut. fantastisk smak

Our favourite!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 09, 2014

these taste very good. close second is the sesame seaweed flavour, which very good also. thanks

Godt alternativ til potetgull

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Smaker virkelig godt! Jeg har bestilt X-antall pakker til naa og alle mine gjester elsker det ogsaa! Det finnes mange smaker av denne, og de fleste jeg kjenner like barbque best, men denne her er min favoritt.

Great snack

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Aug 25, 2010

Lovely texture and nice taste. I have ordered twice and it seems that the amount of flavoring is not very consistent. Meaning that some bags seem to have more and some less. Also one bag had a small hole in the bottom, which was annoying.

Rice Chips Honey Dijon

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Sep 15, 2010

I just love this Rice Chips. Can't stop eating!!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Dec 28, 2010

simply love it

so good

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Feb 15, 2011

the best chips ever.

Super crunchy and flavorsome treat!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Feb 15, 2011

Super crunchy and flavorsome treat! Great with salads! And you know it's wholesome - not just for you, but for the environment. Lundberg Family Farm produces excellent whole-grain rice and rice products. See their website and read about their farming practice and ethics, it will blow your mind!

addictive