July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Lundberg, Rice Chips, Sesame & Seaweed, 6 oz (170 g)

Awesome chips - too bad they were crumbs

Posted by Reviewer3241192 on Apr 14, 2009

I love iherb and their products, price, and customer services but I must comment that my shipments usually have items that are damaged in transit. I ordered 6 bags of various flavors of the lundberg chips (beacuse they rock!) knowing this and hoping they would pack separate. Iherb is great but should help their warehouse understand what happens to chips packed with heavy soaps and shampoos. Won't order items like this here again - although they have replaced damaged items everytime I call, i feel bad to waste my time and their money.

MSG

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Feb 04, 2009

Did not realize these have a form of MSG, Tortula Yeast or Yeast Extract. Will not buy again.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2572246 on Feb 02, 2009

I love these chips with a passion. They rock. The only problem is that when I open the bag it is empty within 30 minutes--and I don't share.

lundberg sesame & seaweed rice chips

Posted by Reviewer2300055 on Oct 23, 2010

They taste excellent. I was a little worried that the chip might be crushed during transit as a few reviewers had reported and I had a few big bottles of shampoo as well. They were not crushed and I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of it.

As good as they say!

Posted by Reviewer3075203 on May 02, 2011

Awesome taste, more sesame than seaweed flavor but sure to keep your taste buds happy! I'd buy these again.