Tasty.

Posted by Reviewer2888766 on Jun 09, 2011

I find these little guys to be pretty tasty; they do not have the traditional strong bitter-brassica flavor of fresh raw kale, which is a definite plus! They are rich, savory, and just the right amount of salt. These Krunchies have a warming, spicy kick from the cayenne, which is not overpowering. Those who are very sensitive to heat and have tummy problems, Lydia's Herbs de Provence Kale Krunchies provide all the yumminess without the spice. It should be noted that, like any food, these should be chewed well - pointed edges of kale can get stuck in the back of your throat. These impart flavor, crunch, and nutrition boosts to a chilled bisque, gazpacho, or salad.

Love it!

Posted by Amalie on Apr 04, 2013

It's so delicious! And it tastes like chips!

Posted by Reviewer2354627 on May 02, 2012

I am very particular about what I eat, and I love these! I have compared them with many other brands of dehydrated kale (I live in Los Angeles where the product is quite popular). This product has SIGNIFICANTLY less fat than the other brands, and the taste is wonderful. :)

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1548043 on Feb 09, 2012

It's hard to find kale chips that aren't bloating with agave sirup or nut "cheese". I like them as plain as possible - a little salt and lemon for flavor, and you've got the incredible taste! I have to state here: although nutrition facts and ingredients on both packages (Herbs de Provence and Mega Green) are very similar (by looking at the label, you would think that the only difference is the last few ingredients - spirulina vs. Herbs de Provence), in reality Herbs de Provence version has tons of nut "cheese" spread over, and Mega Green looks (and tastes) very plain. I like it better this way.

Best kale chips I've tried so far

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Feb 19, 2012

These are really good. You feel like you're eating a naughty snack and then you realise.....it's just kale! Awesome! They're very fragile though. I'm in Australia and by the time they arrive here, about half the pack has become powdered kale! Oh well, nothing I can do about that.

OMG!

Posted by Reviewer2442410 on Feb 08, 2012

I LOVE THESE!! the more the better....

delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3001635 on Jun 22, 2012

those kale chips are some of the best ones out there! they are not too nutty and so delicous! one of my favourite kind!

Original

Posted by Reviewer3205476 on Mar 28, 2012

These are quite original in taste and texture. While the taste is new and takes some getting used to, I found them to be a great topping for mashed potatoes.

Delicious & nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

Tasted great and quite nutritious. I wish these were available on the English high street.

Kale krunchies

Posted by ullteppeogvarmte on Apr 03, 2013

I find Mega green is the best taste of the Kale Krunchies, but I still think it lacks something.