Wasted

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

well these went stale quickly and so I couldn't finish. The taste is to earthy for me if that makes since. It's also very bland.

These were weird.

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

When I opened the package, that scent of ~healthiness~ smacked me in the face, and I thought "oh gerd, naw". But then I tasted them. And the more I ate them, the more I liked them. It was weird. I expected to hate them, but ended up loving them, especially since I knew they were actually good for me. o_0 So remember, kids, always give new things a go before you judge! It might enrich your life~

Not for me

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Feb 23, 2014

The taste was not great. They are full of flavour but it's just not for me, which is strange because I love carrots, nori sea weed etc. I'll struggle to finish the pack.

Great product.

Posted by 5609851918557533424 on Jan 20, 2014

Great product.

Organic lover

Posted by 5730373763196242566 on Jan 16, 2014

I found the flavor perfectly agreeable and interesting. These tasted healthy and whole some. I would buy these again. Good work: Lydia's Organics. Thanks for being us some wholesome food.

Very healthy

Posted by 5343122824221461513 on Dec 08, 2012

These are very healthy snacks for me and my children instead of cookies or chocolates.

Delicious, but a little dry

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love these dehydrated crackers and have been eating them for years. They are fairly dry, though, and I tend to feel like they get stuck down my throat and have to drink lots of water. But that doesn't seem to stop me from buying them again and again!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2417723 on May 03, 2012

They are not crunchy as a wheat cracker so don't be surprised. I like them on their own, or with my non-dairy cream cheese spread. The box is small, but the crackers are dense and you only need one or two to satisfy a mid-afternoon or mid-morning snack.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1602584 on Jan 22, 2012

They taste so fresh, unique, and delicious! *There is such a difference in taste and nutrition between a raw, sprouted, non-molecularly changed, non-acrylamide producing live cracker than a 'dead', over heated, and over processed version!! John, Denver, CO. Certified Nutritionist

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Jan 10, 2012

I read all these good reviews, and bought this expensive snacks. The taste is terrible. I would rather eat raw vegetables with a dip than this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »