Lydia's Organics, Sunflower Seed Bread, 8 oz (227 g)

4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews

I love this stuff but it's not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1393517 on Jun 17, 2011

I have celiac and I enjoy raw and sprouted food. I love this stuff but my husband says its like cardboard. If you put a little water on it it softens up and resembles bread. I've been eating it for about 2 years now and can't get enough but I also enjoy this type of food (raw, sprouted, dehyrdated)

excellent road food!

Posted by Reviewer1936264 on Jun 11, 2012

This doesn't look or feel anything like bread when you take it out of the box, but especially if you have dietary restrictions, this is the BEST travel food. Random iceberg salad at a convenience place plus this equals a pretty satisfying meal. I sometimes do week-long temp jobs where the food offered is full of stuff I need to avoid (meat, sugar, milk, gluten). When I get by on roasted peanuts and rice cakes I manage, but when I bring these guys (plus Mary's Gone Crackers) my body feels healthier and set to do the work in front of me. This product is also less rich (a bit more vegetable content per serving, lower fat proportion) than some other similar healthy road food, e.g. kale chips, raw "crackers" made from pumpkin seeds, etc.

Great bread alternative!

Posted by 5346127244440686078 on Jul 18, 2012

Grain and yeast free these really are a healthy alternative. I'm so glad that I discovered these and thank you iHerb for selling them!

Love this bread

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012

I love Lydias Organics food, great flavor. Unfourtunately after I eat it my stomach tends to fell a bit heavy, even though I splash it with water so as to rehydrate, maybe I would prefer it thiner like a cracker, this is not a bread.

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Posted by Reviewer1910467 on Sep 06, 2011

All Lydia's Organics products are delicious. It's not worth making your own when you can buy this stuff so reasonably on iherb. I'm hooked.