Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient-Rich Super Food Supplement, 30 oz (850 g)

the best

Posted by Reviewer2745257 on Dec 13, 2007

take 3 large glasses of this a day with a little apple juice and water and watch your health and wellbeing go to the next level. i also take a glass of the miracle reds everyday as well. My energy levels are tremendous.

Awesome!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2010687 on Mar 15, 2007

I have been taking this product for 7 years. It tastes fantastic, cuts cravings and supplies amazing nutrition. My whole family loves it and takes it daily!

Mmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer1212190 on Jul 24, 2007

I simply feel better on the product. Mixes easily in shakes and smoothies. Tastes great--a sweet blend of fruits and veggies.

THIS IS THE BEST GREENS !

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Oct 21, 2007

Macro Greens,is the best tasting greens drink I ever tried. My wife even likes it. I take it in the morning with whey protein and flax,I FEEL great when I use this product.

Satisfied

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jun 11, 2010

I have been really satisfied with this product thus far. Use it daily in shakes which consist of mainly celery, carrots, bananas, apple or pair for breakfast (also usually break open some other gel caps amino acid complex, taurine, few others). doing a Diatomaceous Earth drink later in the day. It has lasted some time. I usually consume 1-1 & 1/2 scoops a day given all the other veggies/fruits I consume. Feel great and when in a pinch whether it be due to heat/lack of appetite or otherwise this and a clif bar & a banana can hold me down for extended periods of time(3-8 hrs depending on level of physical activity). Haven't compared it to many other formulas out there, may not be "the tastiest" on the market but health doesn't need to TASTE good all the time on the front end, acquire the taste/realize the benefits. I wouldn't really say that fastfood tastes good, it is repulsive for the most part but if you are conditioned to consuming it....simple process.