July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient-Rich Super Food Supplement, 30 oz (850 g)

Great taste and more!!

Posted by Reviewer1950984 on Oct 14, 2009

This is the best tasting greens I have tried and it is also full of so much nutrition. My husband and I don't always eat 5 serving of fruits and vegatables every day and this product assures us we get the equivalent of that. I use it with the Fiber35 Strawberry Protein Shake for a wonderful morning/afternoon drink.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2816248 on Mar 29, 2010

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1705868 on May 01, 2009

I bought macrogreens 3 weeks ago. My husband and I are drinking it once a day. I can tell that I have more energy . This is the best price I found for it so far. I bought the 90 days co container .I don't know how it compares to other green drinks. I will try a couple different ones next then compare them all.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1677160 on May 10, 2009

love me my macro greens!!!!!!

Awesome stuff!

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

These are some in-your-face greens. We love the pure, powerful ingredients. The taste/smell is definitely swampy, but when I mix it with apple juice, it's wonderful. I look forward to drinking it every day and when I gave it to a 4 year-old to try also, she loved it. This company didn't compromise the product with sweeteners and flavors, it's just straight-up goodness. Also good in smoothies!