Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient-Rich Super Food Supplement, 30 oz (850 g)

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1705868 From California on May 01, 2009

I bought macrogreens 3 weeks ago. My husband and I are drinking it once a day. I can tell that I have more energy . This is the best price I found for it so far. I bought the 90 days co container .I don't know how it compares to other green drinks. I will try a couple different ones next then compare them all.

yummy

Posted by Reviewer1677160 From California on May 10, 2009

love me my macro greens!!!!!!

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2816248 From California on Mar 29, 2010

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

Great taste and more!!

Posted by Reviewer1950984 From North Carolina on Oct 14, 2009

This is the best tasting greens I have tried and it is also full of so much nutrition. My husband and I don't always eat 5 serving of fruits and vegatables every day and this product assures us we get the equivalent of that. I use it with the Fiber35 Strawberry Protein Shake for a wonderful morning/afternoon drink.

Definitely Alkalizing

Posted by KillerBunny From Canada on Jun 11, 2013

I tried Macrolife's Red before trying this, I can honestly say between the two, this wins hands down. I take it every morning, blended with a banana, whatever berries I have, and water. It gives me an elated feeling, and in the past few weeks, I've actually lost some fat around my belly - And I haven't changed anything in my routine except replacing Macro red with the Green. The taste isn't really bad, blend anything with a banana and it'll taste fine. Try it out.