• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Good taste greens

Posted by Reviewer3020469 on Oct 05, 2011

I mix one scoop of greens with unsweetened almond milk and a few drops of stevia. It is a very good product to boost energy.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer3287077 on Sep 29, 2011

Perfect all round greens

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2893340 on Jul 25, 2011

I work long hours in the heat and a glass of this in the morning keeps me going. Also seems to help my tendinitis.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2816248 on Mar 29, 2010

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Nov 18, 2009

When the sample came in my previous order, I took it, and LOVED it. It gave that real "vitamin-buzz". So, I ordered 3 months' supply. I was very disappointed to find that the sample was MUCH MORE potent than the actual product that I bought. It's OK, but not earth-shaking.

Really Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2782251 on May 09, 2008

My Natropath put me on Macro Greens about a month ago. At first, I wasn't too keen with the taste, however, after a few glasses I adjusted to it and actually look forward to having a glass each day. I have been very ill, and now I can say that I'm actually starting to feel like I have some energy. My body was not absorbing important vitamins and minerals, and after a surgical procedure, I went on the Macro Greens....Because of the surgery, my body is able to absorb better now, and it's just grabbing every nutrient it can. And, Macro Greens is one item that is doing it's job and helping me to become well again. Thank You for such a great product.

Posted by Reviewer3071858 on Jun 07, 2008

the product is great for mr now that i'm on the go

Really great tasting greens!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Aug 07, 2010

Macro Greens from Macrolife Naturals really is great tasting, like they say. I actually crave this green drink since I started having it daily. A spoonfull mixed with (filrered) water makes a lovely, refreshing drink, ideal for when your body wants nutrients without filling up on food (bulk). The ingredients selected for this green superfood supplement is impressive!

best tasting!

Posted by michellejo on Nov 27, 2012

best tasting green drink ever!

none

Posted by Reviewer3211260 on Nov 02, 2011

Have used and am not sure benefits are evident. It is one of the better tasting 'green foods' that I have used. I have mixed this one and, lately, the Reds in with my 'greek' yogurt.