Macrolife Naturals, Miracle Reds, Cardio Antioxidant Super - Food Supplement, 10 oz (283.5 g)

Great for Berry Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Feb 03, 2007

I absolutely crave this powder mixed with kefir for breakfast. It tastes sooo good! It is sweet and delicious, but has very low level of sugar. It keeps me satisfied until lunch.

What a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2113192 on Feb 10, 2010

Have been drinking one serving of miracle reds and one serving of macro greens everyday for the past two months. I know that I never consume enough fruits and vegetables. I've noticed a difference in my overall energy level and an positive change in my skin and hair. I did not have problem skin prior to the supplement but it's become much softer and consistently clear. I think the reds supplement has a tangy, juice flavor. I just mix with tap water with a fork to dissolve all of the powder. My husband started taking both supplements and has noticed a change in his overall energy also.

Rød drikke VS Grønn drikke - frukt og bær pulver

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Grønne drikker består av spirer og grønnsaker i pulverform som man blander med vann. Denne her er samme prisipp, bare at vi snakker om bær og frukt istedet. Jeg likte smaken på denne her, den var veldig god, bare aa blande i vann. En liten fruktcoctail, kan man si :) Er også fin å blande i biola, og sist men ikke minst; Godt for HELSA :)

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2460886 on Jan 11, 2008

I found this product surprisingly tasty. Not too tart and not chalky. Nice profile of nutrients to boot.

Didn't really like it

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on Apr 02, 2010

This product does not dissolve well, leaving a lot of gritty, grainy stuff at the bottom of the glass. Taste was ok. It didn't seem to do much for me. I still prefer Garden Greens AcaiSplash Energizing Mixed Berry Drink.