Great product very tasty.

Posted by 5537707804704399182 on Jun 15, 2015

I blend Miracle Reds with some fruit or just apple and water- dissolve very well, taste great good refreshing drink. I had also reds superfood from another company and I don't feel any difference definitely great product. I-Herb offer cheapest and fastest shipping to New Zealand thanks for that.

miracle product :)

Posted by Reviewer1149015 on Apr 19, 2015

miracle product :)

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Jan 30, 2014

Well, I definitely never have said I totally love something.. This makes me feel so much better.. I mixed this with 3oz of raw apple juice and 3oz of Carrot juice and distilled water 6oz... I have this either once a day or twice, and most of the time I mix it with the miracle greens... This has helped me with my eating plan.. I do this in the morning have a light snack and I usually eat RAW!! but I must say I've lost inches and weight.. and I got this because in the winter I don't eat enough fruits..

Super!

Posted by 5230275702358035923 on Sep 21, 2013

I'd been suffering from H. Pylori, and couldn't seem to shake it off (cloves, cinnamon, garlic). I've added this to my smoothies, and also a separate probiotic (reviewed elsewhere on my page), and after a week and a half, it's gone. My stomach feels fine, and I've got increased energy. The powder tastes a bit sweet, but it also has a strong but pleasant taste at the same time; it's hard to describe. I guess I've never had those 4 fruits (goji, acai, pomegranate, and mangosteen) in combination before. I'll be reordering soon.

Rød drikke VS Grønn drikke - frukt og bær pulver

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Grønne drikker består av spirer og grønnsaker i pulverform som man blander med vann. Denne her er samme prisipp, bare at vi snakker om bær og frukt istedet. Jeg likte smaken på denne her, den var veldig god, bare aa blande i vann. En liten fruktcoctail, kan man si :) Er også fin å blande i biola, og sist men ikke minst; Godt for HELSA :)

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1377232 on Jan 11, 2013

It has nice ingredients, but I find it way too sweet . I can only take it when adding a small amount of it to other powders (I use Navitas hemp powder). Will not repurchase.

useful

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

you can taste the beetroot.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012

I use this to boost my natural vitamin c intake by adding it to my smoothie.

Good

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 24, 2012

I mix with natural fruit juice and add water

Lovely in Smoothies

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012

This product contains an amazing mix of super foods and works well when mixed into a smoothie.