New To iHerb?

Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Vitamin C Serum, 8 Actives, 1.02 fl oz (30 ml)

Love This Serum

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Jan 19, 2013

I bought this serum because I ran out of another one I was using. I've been pleasantly surprised by the results, as I really was not expecting anything. I have noticed a definite brightening of the skin as well as fading of red spots left by scarring. This serum goes on smooth and absorbs fast. It does not have a strong smell and I'd recommend to those sensivtive to fragrances. It doesn't have any weird chemicals listed in the ingredients. I will continue to buy this when I run out.

Great vitamin c serum texture for all skin types

Posted by 5395349562974373038 on Mar 10, 2013

I have acne-prone skin with old acne-scars and can't tolerate many vitamin c products that would mainly remain sticky or greasy at skin surface and sometimes even clog my pores. This vitamin c serum's texture is just incredibly light, fluid-like, that doesn't stay sticky afterwards. I use it mainly in the morning before spf, for added protection and antioxidants, and sometimes in the evening. My skin now looks healthy enough after 3 months of regular use. I will definitely buy this product again

High quality serum and not so high price

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This serum goes on easily and soaks in to my skin quickly. You don't need to use alot just a little. I purchased this serum because of the quality ingredients which are anti-aging such as stable vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Both of these things are recommended by Dr. Oz to help look your best! The vitamin C also works synergistically with sunscreen SPF. Simply apply prior to putting on your sunscreen and it will amplify the protection from your usual sunscreen. I'm tempted to try other Mad Hippie products are using this serum! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Best Vitamin C Product on the Market

Posted by 5285135731069799793 on Aug 08, 2012

I've been using Mad Hippie Skin Care Products for a while now and this is one of my favorites. Changes in the seasons, living on the east coast, and working outside does a number on my skin. The Vitamin C serum definitely works. I noticed a difference in the first few weeks of using this product. I used to buy this at the Whole Foods near my house, but on www.iherb.com the price is lower. I would give it six out of five stars if I could. Mad Hippie Never Disappoints!!!!

My Favorite Serum

Posted by 4851296090809695314 on Jul 26, 2012

I've been using this vitamin C serum for about 6 months and it has helped so much with the skin discoloration I had. I'm so glad I recently found it on iherb for such a great price!