• Reviews | English

The very best

Posted by Reviewer1865575 on Aug 28, 2011

I have loved unsweetened dried pineapple for decades. I've tried many varieties and brands. This is without doubt the best I have ever had --but expensive.

Tasty but a bit hard

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

I like it except it is a bit hard.

Tastieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jun 27, 2011

Very good! Taste like real pineapples... because it is real pineapples! lol! Excellent product if you're tired of pineapples that are not sweet. One of the best naturally dried fruits i've tasted to date.

Organic Golden Pineapple!!

Posted by 5485517747347245898 on May 19, 2016

I love it!! No gluten. Non GMO. No sugar added. Just organic dried pineapple! I always take it or organic nuts when I have a break time. My sister and my nephew loves it too!

dried pineapple!

Posted by Reviewer2383081 on Jan 15, 2012

Exseptional taste. we ate the whole package in seconds. And ordered a bigger one. No sugar, no sulfur,juicy and sweet! great great great. Just try it and you will love it too.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012

The best dried pineapple I've ever had. I was going to use it to make a trail mix but we ate the entire bag before I got it done.

too good

Posted by Reviewer1391664 on Feb 23, 2012

I love this dried pineapple. It doesn't come in rounds like what you find in bulk at the grocery. It is pieces and chunks. Love the natural taste and sweetness...next best thing to real pineapple.

Healthy snacks

Posted by BIZ254 on Aug 06, 2016

Healthy snacks. Better if its not so hard

Great taste, but don't expect it to taste like the sugary store-bought stuff

Posted by 4915938530512951919 on Aug 03, 2016

These tasted good, a bit sour. They are not like the ones you usally get in store, which are loaded with added sugar! These are more chewy, but i liked them anyways..

So so

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Jan 01, 2015

sour, overall good for tea as a substitute for sugar and sweets but the apperance is far from ideal, brown dried pieces of pineapple