• Customer Ratings

Delicious and moist

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I purchase these regularly. they have never let me down.You can feel more moist than any brand.

Acceptable

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 12, 2011

Ok but a bit dried as compared to similar products of st dalfour brand.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jan 07, 2013

really good plums and it feels good knowing they are not coated in pesticides.

kinda dry

Posted by Ahpeng on Apr 01, 2013

kinda dry for my liking

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Nov 30, 2012

Delicious!! I've found these online organic and unsulfured makes a HUGE difference. I like that in my bag there was some quite big pieces and its not oily as regular dried plums bought in the bulk store. Definetly repurchasing this stuff its soo good!

Good!

Posted by opheart on Jul 07, 2012

At first, I liked it very much. And I would even give it 5 stars, if I wouldn't have tasted St. Dalfour's plums. These plums are too sweet, as for me, though there is no sugar. St. Dalfour's ones are not so sweet. But my mother liked these ones more. In general, they are very good. If there would be no St. Dalfour's plums, I would buy again these ones.

leakage

Posted by 5398796662814877780 on May 14, 2013

There is a hole on the packing which cause leakage of plum. I am not dare to eat the plum. So disappointing.

good taste~

Posted by 4954376993398993664 on Apr 13, 2013

it's relally good taste, i wanna get it again!

so delicious

Posted by Korutherapy on Apr 15, 2013

the only downside- the product was eaten up too fast. Amazing freshness, juicy Plums , will by again.

Part of my Paleo Diet

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

I used to buy prunes at supermarkets. On a few occasions I saw white mold on the skin well before the expiry date. They were not fresh enough. So I switched to Made in Nature, Organic Plums. They are organic and much better in freshness and quality.