• Reviews | English

YUMMY!!!

Posted by ledenec on May 28, 2013

great quality raisins in useful packs

Greatness....Organic and tasty!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

GOOD QUALITY, MOIST, HEALTHY AND ORGANIC!

Great for school lunches

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These are perfect for school lunches and snacks. The raisins are super soft and I love that they are organic! It is a little pricey though for only 6 boxes. I wish you could buy more boxes at once. Will try the bulk pack next to refill these little boxes. If you liked my review, click on eathealthy in blue above to read my reviews about other products I have tried from iherb.

YUMMY!!!

Posted by poleonella on Aug 28, 2013

an excellent quality and great package

Absolute Bliss!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 12, 2013

These are absolutely delicious soft and sweet. Sometimes one finds raisins that are hard, dry and shrivelled up. These raisins in these little boxes are soft, sweet and so fresh, really delicious. I would definitely buy them again. Sprinkle over salads or even better give the box instead of candies to your kids to eat. Use some Psychology here and give the whole box to them as candy. The kids will love walking around and nibbling on the raisins. A healthier alternative with lots of natural sweetness.

Nice and sweetness just right!

Posted by pollytan on Sep 25, 2012

I bought this for my kid as her snack. And knowing that this product is all natural and organic with no added sugar, I can let her snack on it with no worries.

ALMOST EXPIRED

Posted by 5428648732563126245 on Sep 30, 2015

I ordered these raisins as party favors for my boy's upcoming birthday and they were received on 25th Sept with the BBE date as 4th October 2015. This is incredulous as the party is on 3rd Oct and I'm definitely not expecting to have them in the favor bags for kids. Utterly disappointing.

My kids love these

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

My kids just love these. Used to eat them like treat only. and i usually add them to my breakfast yoghurt or fil

Perfect

Posted by 4841693043692072722 on Oct 28, 2014

They are very soft and taste great. Will definitely buy them again and again.

always fab

Posted by LioraRecommends on May 03, 2016

great snack. Regular raisins are "poison pellets" the grapes are so heavily sprayed...the only raisins my kids get are organic.