• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

Way too oily but it's organic!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Sep 30, 2012

The scent is milder than that of NOW brand pomegranate lip balm which is a plus. But like all olive oil based lip balms such as Badger, it is way too oily and doesn't last long on the lips, plus the feeling is not pleasant. I much prefer waxier balms like NOW but that's not an organic brand. Beeceuticals strawberry was the cadillac of lip balms being that it also acted as a gentle but potent lip exfoliator. Unfortunately, as I predicted in my review, it was promptly discontinued (as is everything perfection I fall in love with) but luckily I stocked up on those so I'm all set for a while. 3 stars for being organic and for being a tad less oily than Badger brand.

Kudos to Madre Bees!

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 09, 2012

The Madre Bees Organic Pomegranate Lip Balm is a terrific product. It glides on easily without irritating cracked lips. Staying power is better than average despite ease of application. I found the scent of Madre Pomegranate Lip Balm to be mild but pleasant. This product is a winner: high quality organic ingredients, effective moisturizing, and very affordable. I'm hooked!

Posted by skittles on Oct 13, 2012

Veldig god naturlig lukt! Hjelper mot tørre lepper her i kulden:-) Norway

Love this!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I absolutely love the smoothness of this little gem. The flavor is great and gives me no problems, even though I am chemically sensitive. I don't feel like I have to keep applying it over and over like some lip balms. I will definitely reorder.

Good balm

Posted by Reviewer3058810 on Sep 26, 2013

Very good smell, natural organic ingredients, moisturize my lips. Helps for my dry chapped lips particularly in winter. Will buy again.

This is the best lip balm!

Posted by KittyKnows on Nov 26, 2012

The best all organic lip balm I have ever tried. Will buy again.

Great flavor and very soft.

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

Feels great! I'm a chapstick junkie and I have three of these around my house.

Very nice Balm!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013

Moisturizes and smells pleasantly.

Nice Lip Balm.

Posted by nikitt44 on May 13, 2013

I like this lip balm! It's nice and cheap.

Madre Bees, Organic Pomegranate, Lip Balm

Posted by Springtime on Aug 03, 2013

It tastes great and I love it! I will re-order. Please, see all my reviews. Thanks for the great service iHerb! :)