• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

Really great, with nothing extra.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This unflavored lip balm would be great for people susceptible to allergies. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Very good!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I actually like that fragrance free lip balm, you can feel the healing hydration without a taste. Another good lip balm is by Thorn Organics. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Бальзамчик для губ.

Posted by CleoNica on Oct 26, 2013

Бальзамчик для губ. Они мне все нравятся! И этот с витамином Е тоже вполне хорош. Мазюкаю не только на губы, но и частенько под глаза.

great balm

Posted by ledenec on May 28, 2013

good balm for good money

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Aug 21, 2013

Excellent Natural lip balm.

Good product at a bargan

Posted by NBPT100 on Sep 05, 2013

I rarely use lip balms so I gave this to a friend and they liked it. They said they would actually buy it. It has some excellent ingredients. Hence the 5 stars. Pick it up as a freebie while they are available. Read my value added reviews on many iHerb sold products on my home page. Thanks and good health.

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 20, 2013

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I will definitely repurchase again!

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Perfect for people with chemical allergies!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 19, 2014

I love the Sierra Bees brand of lip balms for they are organic and non-toxic. This one is perfect for people with MCS, multiple chemical "sensitivities" aka allergies as, although I do love many essential oils, I am allergic to the stronger oriental and exotic ones. The new label (change from Madre Labs to Sierra Bees) means we now have a cute little bee on the label. Although I know that buying products for the fancy packaging is not very bright, I have to admit that a cute packaging on a healthy, organic product makes all the difference in what I will choose, all things considered being equal. A fun little lip balm with nothing to destroy my health, quite the opposite. I like that! :)

Simple and perfect!

Posted by Reviewer-Ioana on Sep 11, 2013

I love the fact that it takes care of my lips with only 4 simple, natural&organic ingredients.