Sierra Bees, Organic Pomegranate

Posted by 4873839114214378154 on May 08, 2013

Nice, my girlfriend like it!

Freebie

Posted by Reviewer1954759 on May 07, 2013

Does the job :)

Very hydrating!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Worth the try, great price too! Another good lip balm is by Thorn Organics. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

great taste

Posted by blabla on Oct 30, 2012

Since it's inevitable that you ingest some of your lipbalm, I am glad this one is 100% organic. It does a great job moisturizing lips.

Great moisture!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 05, 2013

Ive been addicted to something on my lips since I was 10 yrs old (stupid habit), and I rarely find a good lip balm that give me enough moisture and doesn't dry out my lips. This one really does a great job, and its cheap too! Would like to have a bigger size and in a jar, but thats just a personal opinion :)

Luxurious pomegranate oil for my lips. Love it.

Posted by Leione on Jan 09, 2014

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, chapping, peeling, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This pomegranate lip balm smells great and has among its ingredients the luxurious pomegranate oil, a natural sunscreen protecting against UV radiation, fending off free radicals, preventing inflammation, soothing and restoring damaged skin. The other ingredients are no worse. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. Some people might have concerns about “natural flavor” among the ingredients, but it’s organic compliant and doesn’t contain MSG. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and sore – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Very good!

Posted by ShelleyP on Sep 08, 2012

Very good natural lip balm, and the price was more than reasonable. Nothing miraculous about it but got the job done. Scent is like candied pomegranate and is fairly pleasant.

Doubt if you'll find better at this price!

Posted by GreatOverseasShipping on Jun 17, 2013

I'm a -natural only!- lip balm addict. I have a few favourite ones that are more expensive but I want to have a lip balm in every handbag I use regularly just in case I forget to move my makeup pouch when switching hand bags. The Madre Bees lip balms are perfect for that, i like the consistency, not too firm, not too soft. It's firm enough to have one lying in my car as well. So, will be ordering more. Out of the three flavours I bought (pomegranate, vanilla and mint) this pomegranate is my favourite. It's fruity fresh which I like (as opposed to lip balms that smell and taste like bubble gum candy)

Nice lip balm

Posted by odereviews on Sep 29, 2012

Madre Bees lip balm with price of $0.33 is a steal! Otherwise this is a pretty decent lip balm. Nice smell, OK texture (could be a little softer), and taste is also good. Make sure you pick these out while the bargain price lasts. :)

Great Fruity Taste, Healthy Organic Lipbalm!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Excellent price for a high quality organic product. There aren't a bunch of nasty chemicals in this product (Have you read the labels on some of the major brands? Yikes!). Good for kids and the family. Tastes Great! Ultra Moisturizing! Why not See My Profile before making your purchase for tips. If you're interested, checkout my other Favorite Lipbalms...