great stuff

Posted by poleonella on May 25, 2013

great for my hair

The best I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Aug 08, 2012

This conditioner moisturizes my hair without weighting it down. I have lots of fine Nordic hair, and this conditioner I can rub into my scalp am leave for several minutes if my hear needs a boost. Finally I have found my perfect hair treatment!

Great and lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1383956 on Nov 20, 2012

don't use conditioner all the time, but when I need to get a knot out, it really works fantastically. It's one of the better natural conditioners I've used, and it smells great, too (although I am almost tempted to eat it). Highly recommended! Kind of sad I don't use it up fast enough, because this current 3 dollar deal is a sure steal! I must add, it also worked great in my toddler's fine hair to my surprise, didn't weigh it down.

Me gusta

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

Me gusta, funciona bien

fine

Posted by mindylorre on Dec 23, 2012

fine

nice

Posted by Reviewer1315243 on Dec 24, 2012

Нежный запах, на волосах держится, но ненавязчивый. Не жирнит. Good conditioner, I like it. Wash my hair daily as it's prone to get dirty quickly, with this conditioner I notice it gets oily slower.

good

Posted by 5562387520132910297 on Nov 26, 2012

very good detangling

Madre Labs, Balancing Conditioner, Pomegranate & Mellow Mint, 12.5 fl oz (370 ml)

Posted by odereviews on Jan 19, 2013

Madre Labs, Balancing Conditioner, Pomegranate & Mellow Mint has a nice scent, and leaves your hair soft and conditions nicely. Hopefully this makes a comeback.

good

Posted by Reviewer1127728 on Jan 23, 2013

good consistency. good smell

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Oct 26, 2011

I have thin blonde hair that always is dry, frizzy and fly away. This stuff works great to make it soft and less frizz. It smells great too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »