Muy bien

Posted by 5176531596348448508 on May 16, 2016

Me hidrata donde lo necesito

Madre Labs, Camellia Care, EGCG Green Tea Skin Cream

Posted by 4919213062912088389 on Apr 09, 2016

I just love love this cream and will purchase it again.. the texture of this cream is super good and smells very fresh and new

Great for acne prone skin

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

This has been a great addition to my skin care routine. I have oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin, and this has been an excellent addition. I use it after cleansing, almost as a "serum" - and then I apply a salicylic acid product on top of the chin, and a tea tree oil product on the forehead area. The antioxidants and EGCG in this product seem to work in perfect harmony with my treated products, plus it adds much needed moisture and repair.

a very good day cream

Posted by 4648364861178889233 on Jan 18, 2013

matting the skin, fills all irregularities. not very moisturizing, for the night is not suitable. And for a very good day for make-up

great product!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

great product!

Very light skin cream

Posted by cumberlandshopper on Jun 12, 2013

I use this on facial areas under eyes, sides of mouth and neck. Most areas where wrinkles are likely. It's very light and not heavy at all. Is very moisturizing.

Simplemente fabulosa!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Aug 19, 2013

Bendigo el día en que decidí comprar esta crema hidratante. Estoy fascinada con sus resultados. Realmente es un poderoso antioxidante para la piel y a las pocas aplicaciones, ya se notan los resultados;: firmeza, piel más uniforme, poros menos visibles. A pesar de ser bastante ligera, deja la piel super hidratada casi todo el día. También la utilizo por las noches. Aunque es un poco cara, pienso comprarla porque lo vale.

Excellent

Posted by 4724955221639174387 on Nov 04, 2014

I'm suprised how good this cream is for such a small price. Leaves skin soft and supple.Great as a make-up base.

Anti-acne and anti-aging!

Posted by 4881923424921085829 on Jul 27, 2014

This stuff really works! I am 35 and have had adult acne since leaving my teens. This has improved my skin a LOT. Far fewer breakouts (which heal faster) and much smoother skin. I have had lots of compliments about how young I am looking since I started using this! I also drink 5 cups of high quality green or white tea a day, as this helps acne from the inside. It's the antioxidants that help. I also take selenium and vitamin E. My skin is a little drier these days so I add a couple of drops of pure rose-hip oil to this cream at night, as it's not quite moisturizing enough for my skin during winter.

Super!

Posted by 5466531723069594971 on Feb 18, 2015

Perfect serum for problem skin, soaks up instantly leaving no residue, skin is matte, calms imperfections and reduced swollen spots overnight, provides light moisture (not oily!) and it's vegan!