EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$9.95

$15.06

Savings of: $5.11 (34% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

super

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

super kremas riebiai odai, nelieka jokios plėvelės, maloniai drėkina.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Make my skin itchy and bumpy

Posted by mashimaroluff on Jun 24, 2015

I bought this for its excellent amount of EGCG but was disappointed. It's a brown gel-cream that absorb quickly, maybe a little quick. I bought this to travel to South East Asia where the weather I predict to be a lot hotter. However, unless one got really oily skin, I don't see how this alone moisturize enough. I also realizes belatedly that this product cause my skin to have an allergic reaction. It might work well for others, but definitely not for normal-dry skin and definitely not for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Crema para pieles mixtas-grasas

Posted by 4811950959568473379 on Jun 09, 2015

Tengo la piel mixta-grasa. Esta crema tiene una textura entre crema y gel que se absorbe totalmente en unos segundos. No me gusta las cremas que te dejan la cara pringosa o que te dejan la sensación de que llevas algo puesto Así que esta es perfecta para mi y mas aún en verano.

Was this review helpful to you?

Not for dry skin, but good

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2015

I like the texture and the fragrance, it is a shame it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Used it on my neck instead. It would be great for normal and/or combination skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantastic!

Posted by 5433389783876463962 on May 24, 2015

I really like it and it keeps my skin clear from acne! I will buy it again for sure!

Was this review helpful to you?

She loves it

Posted by 5158507515216518655 on May 17, 2015

Girlfriend orders this a lot.

Was this review helpful to you?

Excelente Producto

Posted by 5714805867398723873 on May 12, 2015

He usado un par de semanas este producto y me a parecido excelente, a dejado mi cara muy tersa y lisa usándolo después de quitar mi maquillaje. Fácil de esparcir y dura un monton

Was this review helpful to you?

ok

Posted by 5369819206941830895 on Apr 30, 2015

My skin did not feel mousterized enough with this cream.

Was this review helpful to you?

Madre Labs Camellia Care Skin Cream

Posted by PatriciaM on Apr 28, 2015

Best, most non-allergenic, effective and lightweight moisturizer I've found. Apply it for a few minutes to let it sink in before going outside, then add your sun protection.

Was this review helpful to you?

IDEAL

Posted by 5573840127467763697 on Apr 25, 2015

La verdad es que cuando empecé a utilizar esta crema, me sorprendió bastante su textura, ya que estaba acostumbrada a texturas más densas, pero la verdad es que me gusta mucho. La textura es súper ligera, se absorbe muy bien por la piel, y no deja sensación de tener la cara grasosa, y como mi piel es mixta le viene genial. Repetiré sin dudarlo con esta crema.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 21-30 of 87 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »