EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Madre Labs, CocoCardio, 7.93 oz (225 g)

$12.29
$15.36
Savings of: $3.07 (20% off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 498 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
Sort By

Items 1-5 of 49 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

very rich!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Savannahsmama on May 25, 2015

omg... this is very rich, I can't usually finish a whole mug full. Lately, I've been adding half of a scoop to my bulletproof coffee - yum!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

جيد جدا

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5021818125140290178 on Jun 21, 2015

بودرة من الكاكو و نبات الشمندر وهو نبات ممتاز للصحة. كوب واحد من الشمندر يحتوي على 60 وحدة حرارية وعلى عدد كبير من الفيتامينات والمعادن. أبرز الفيتامينات والمعادن المتوافرة في الشمندر هي: فيتامين أ، ومجموعة فيتامين ب، وفيتامين ج، وفوسفور، وكالسيوم وحديد. الطعم نوعا ما مقبول ....يحتاج الى تحلية...الافضل تناوله في الشتاء لانه يسبب تدفئة للجسم

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Wonderful product, iffy packaging.

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2129020 on Jan 13, 2012

I purchased the product after drinking the single serving envelope as it hit the spot! It's bitterness is just what I need in the morning so I don't need to bother 'sweetening' it. I recieved my order 3 days after ordering it which is rather fast for things mailed to Hawaii. Just one cavet, the bags seal isn't very good so I emptied it into a freezer quart zip lock bag. Now I won't have to worry if it seals or not.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A cup a day as a change for tea

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

A strange combination of ingredients, but it works. Tastes great with a little Xylitol and Almond milk.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Surprisingly good !!!!!!!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Love the ingredients in this heart friendly hot chocolate! Contains hibiscus extract and beet juice powder along with cocoa powder for heart function. Tastes a little bitter but I sweetened naturally with a little stevia. Will keep on hand during the winter for my kids due to low sugar content. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 49 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »