Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Madre Labs, CocoCeps, Instant Organic Dark Cocoa Beverage, 7.93 oz (225 g)

Favourite drink!!!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Great great drink! Satisfies my choc cravings, and gives a boost to my immune system, what more can you ask! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Useful but Not for Men

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer2763945 on Jul 12, 2013

Just mixing with water -- I drank in the morning for 2 weeks and truly felt more energized and felt as though it boosted my immunity. This is great! And much better than their "Cardio" beet version -- the mushrooms and the cocoa work are a dynamo combination!

Best Dark Chocolate I Have Ever Used.

Posted by Reviewer2649748 on Aug 25, 2010

I have experimented with a lot of cocoa products, and this is BY FAR the best product. I buy it every two weeks. It gives me energy and a sense of well being better than any happy pill can. I drink it with a little hot filtered water, or mix it in with my protein shakes. I don't ever write reviews for products, but this one I am in love with and recommend it to everyone. It's sooo good for you and should be taken every day for optimum health. What an amazing product, makes you feel great and is VERY good for your health. Everyone should have CocoCeps in their lives! (hey iHerb, just don't run out)!!!

yummy cocoa!!

Posted by Reviewer2919063 on Jan 05, 2011

Delicious, awsome organic high-quality cocoa with some added immune-enhancing benefits as well as excellent taste even just mixed with hot water and some raw sugar!!! Doesn't need milk to be "hot chocolate" helps with magnesium deficiencies, chocolate cravings without all the fat an calories. I highly recommend this product!