I hated this at first

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jul 07, 2013

Hated this at first because it was so thick! But I started putting this in the shower and I would put it on while my skin is still damp and it would absorb wonderfully. A little goes a very long way. I'm using this during pregnancy and so far, skin's wonderful!

lotion

Posted by ling76 on Oct 11, 2012

Very good for moisturiser, I just dont like the smell, it smells like vinegar.

Best body cream with a reasonable cost

Posted by Reviewer2923133 on Nov 06, 2012

This is one of the best unscented body cream that I have ever used. It's thick yet very easily absorbed by the skin. The cost for this 12.85 fl oz bottle is also very reasonable. I've finally find something that I'm completely satisfied with. Thank you Madre Labs and thank you iHerb. I'll be using this wonderful product for the many years to come.

love!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012

this has very thick consistency, a little goes a long way. when i first use it, i almost hate it but i have grown to love it. keeps my skin moisturized and soft minus hanky panky fragrance.

One of the best Madre Labs ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... products, and almost competes with Nubian Heritage's similar lotions. Big in size, and more liquid for the price. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good lotion,

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Feb 25, 2013

I have had very dry skin all my life and have used numerous products. This is a good lotion. It is rather thick which is good in that I'm not paying for a lot.of water in a product, but It makes it a little difficult to get out of the bottle when the bottle is less than half full, especially if the room temperature is cool.. It is unscented which only means that no fragrance has been added, but the natural smell of the ingredients is not pleasant. I have a poor sense of smell and don't notice it unless I sniff it, but my son and my daughter have both commented on the unpleasant odor. So I hope to be able to thin it down and improve the smell by blending Vitamin E oil and/or essential oils with it.

Thick and Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Dec 20, 2011

This takes a bit of work to smooth over skin and after a min or two it absorbs. It has absolutely no smell that I can detect, and it leaves my skin happy.

Lotion is too thick

Posted by reviews-mary on Apr 20, 2012

The lotion is too thick and hard to squeeze out.

I didnt like

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

This product get absorbed very badly

Battle Flaky Dry Skin

Posted by Reviewer1774378 on Apr 02, 2012

I have been in a battle with dry skin for a long time now. For over 25 years, my face has been flaky with skin falling from it regularly. I have tried so many creams and moisturizers and they just leave my face oily and greasy. This lotion was different and I do not have to apply much at all to stop the flaky skin from returning. Good product. I'm going to try others too. I realize that this is for hands and body, but it works on my face very well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »