Love Your Liver -- Live As Lover

Posted by The3Treasures on Apr 12, 2013

In Chinese medicine, green foods are said to be beneficial to your liver by nourishing and harmonizing the liver. In western medicine, green foods are said to detoxify the liver so that the liver can serve its function as the strong fat burner for the body. The chlorophyll found in green foods has extracted energy from the sun and we eat these greens to energize ourselves and to preserve the longevity of our own cells. The green plants have done all the work for us, and Madre Labs has brought us some of the most prestigious plants in the kingdom that specialize in ways to restore us -- cleanse our fatty livers, lose some weight, gain some energy, detoxify our bodies. Thank You IHerbs, Thank You Madre Labs. I found Midori Greens on IHerbs and I am never without this product. I have so many stories from my friends and clients about this product. One friend and I talk about Midori Greens at least once a week. She recently hoarded this product when it was sold at $14.95 on a short-date sale. She bought 5 containers and found that she received non-short dated containers. She's so caught up in the benefits that she's received. Here are some of the benefits: Her eye inflammation has healed (she was under a doctors care and had to get injections around her eyes that made her look quite scary; she's refused the injections, but has not told her doctor why -- her secret is Midori greens). Her uterine fibroid has shrunken significantly, and her gallbladder issues have all but disappeared. No other lifestyle practice had been added or changed in her life, but she's been able to see these significant changes in herself and so has everyone else. All of her improvements make sense according to what I've learned studying Chinese medicine. I am a slimmer, more agile person and I believe it was adding the Midori greens to my diet and other lifestyle practices that has made the difference.

Feel energised after taking this!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 01, 2012

I bought this because of the good reviews and Midori Greens certainly delivers. I take a scoop every morning mixed with a little fruit juice and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil and it gives me energy for the whole day. Sometimes when I feel tired or on the verge of getting a cold I take a scoop on its own mixed with half a glass of water and I feel better almost immediately. The taste is not bad taken on its own. Taste better than wheat grass which I was taking peviously. Now I switch to Midori Greens because it gives me better energy and is also a Super food.

Great way for introducing top-notch Greens into your diet!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Great overall product for adding a wide spectrum of high quality greens into your diet. Potent rejuvenating cleanser with great quality materials and nutritional profile and an easy to get used to taste. I ranked it the highest among all similar products and cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Love this stuff

Posted by 5160573259416528970 on Dec 29, 2014

On top of being a great source of greens, I have noticed another great side effect of taking this product. After I eat dinner if I am craving something sweet, I drink a scoop of this with water and the cravings vanish! I have a horrible sweet tooth, so this is a great thing for me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2575855 on Sep 06, 2009

I take this with my Immune Punch every morning and I feel like my body is getting the best nutrition possible. I'm not a huge pill popper, so to be able to mix a couple of spoonfuls of this in my juice every morning is very convenient and really suits my lifestyle. The combination of mixing all the powders creates a super nutrient like drink. Like I said in my other review, if I forget to take any of my other vitamins, I feel good knowing that I covered my bases with this drink.

It is the quality

Posted by Reviewer2778741 on Feb 20, 2011

Keeps me regular. Has no fillers.

Madre Labs Midori Greens

Posted by chacho on Mar 04, 2011

Simply phenomenal product. Will buy again. Even better when combined with all the other Madre Labs Powder Products. Simply in credible. I have had great general health results combined with healthy eating and some exercise along with this product.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Favorite green formula. And somehow works well both for energy and calm. Love it.

Results in a week!

Posted by Reviewer2110235 on Aug 26, 2010

Wow! Must be some super combination of Popeye's spinach and/or remnants of Superman's "good" kryptonite because I feel awesome! I read the previous reviews but was hesitant because none of them were written this year (2010), but after ordering anyway and trying it for myself for only a week, I can't help but want to share my success with others and praise it's capacity to make you feel so good. BTW, I'm fit, not in any type of medical crisis and it's done wonders for me after only a week!

Superb

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jul 05, 2010

If this just contained the Japanese herbs it would be well worth the price. If you do some research on these herbs you will know how powerful they really are. On top of those, you get all the grasses thrown in with some vegetables. This is one great formula. I am an avid juicer, I just add a scoop to one of my vegetable drinks. The taste is fine, but products this good for you should not be bought because of taste anyway. Mix with a juice or smoothie and just know you are getting some of the best nutrition on the planet!