• Reviews | English

Nice crunchy topping for salads, sauteed greens, yogurt, ice cream

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 06, 2009

I have reviewed this before. Love these hemp seed nuts. Too bad hemp products are still so costly. The U.S. should allow our farmers to grow non-THC hemp for food and cloth, and more. This would help out our farmers and help lower prices.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1267227 on Jun 24, 2012

I have been giving this to my dad everyday, on his oatmeal. I also use it to top cakes or ice cream, put it in smoothies, or on green beans. It is such a great product. Not all hemp seed is equal in nutrition. Check the label before you buy. In my experience, Manitoba has the highest nutritional value of all the brands available in my area. iherb has the lowest price by far, and excellent delivery time. I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon, and received my shipment on the following Tuesday. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased.

Good in protein shakes

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Dec 24, 2009

I sometimes grind these with filtered water in my blender to make my own hemp milk. In this way I avoid the additives in prepared hemp milk. Then I add flavored whey protien, fruit, etc. It has a very bland taste.

one of my morning super shake constituents

Posted by Reviewer3091620 on Nov 07, 2009

i use this as one of the ingredients of a daily all-around-efficiency breakfast shake. very high quality stuff. product did not seem denatured in any way, very fluffy and nutritious. retained virtually the same degree of freshness/fluffiness in a ziplock container in my vegetable crisper for about a month.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Nov 09, 2011

This is one product that I absolutely love, fills you up and gives you good energy. What I cant understand is why hemp isnt legal to grow in the USA (of course it used to be). It can be used to make thousands of items from paper, fabric & rope to oil, plastics & building materials etc.. With the economy in shambles and our wonderful president saying for 3 years he is going to create jobs this would be the perfect industry that would benefit everyone from farmers to producers and the economy as well. The problem is the govt is in bed with all the companies that want to keep it illegal! Medical cannabis is another thing that needs to be more accepted because it really does help in alot of situations where people are taking handfuls of toxic drugs that will end up killing them.

THE BEST

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

No complaints from this guy, I can't get enough of these things. The taste is so great, If I could describe it, I would say it tastes like mini unsalted sunflower seeds, these seeds are so incredibly good for your health it's insane.. I usually eat 5 teaspoons a day, either just scooping them in my mouth or blending them in my shakes. Watch out though people...THESE THINGS ARE AWESOMELY ADDICTING. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to backpain/acne, if you suffer from those check my profile and maybe I can help you out, just click my name at the top of this review ( blue text ) and I wish you all the best on your journey's

Delicious and nutricious

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 01, 2012

I bought these as an ingredient for my smoothies, for the essential fatty acids and complete proteins, and they were barely noticeable in the smoothies. But then I started eating them alone and no longer put them in the blender, because I really love their nutty taste and their slightly crunchy consistency! Manitoba Harvest shelled hemp seeds taste fresh and the resealable bag is handy. They would be perfect if they were certified organic. Instead, they are described as "grown without pesticides" and "processed in a USDA organic certified facility".

Nutty Goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

These hemp seeds are nutty and delicious! So good for you, too. I love putting them in my morning smoothies. I know I am getting my daily fiber and am staying fit, light and healthy with these. They add a rich and delicious texture to any smoothie!

Great Product...

Posted by Reviewer1850322 on Feb 09, 2009

Excellent product. Has a nutty flavor. I throw it in cereal, salads, and peanut butter. Great way to add a complete protein to a meal.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Oct 18, 2010

Delicious and nutritious. Glad Manitoba Harvest has this as an option on Iherb. Good in cookies, on salads and mixed in peanut butter with toast.