• Customer Ratings

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1896114 on Jun 27, 2012

These are amazing. A superfood and great value at iherb!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1267227 on Jun 24, 2012

I have been giving this to my dad everyday, on his oatmeal. I also use it to top cakes or ice cream, put it in smoothies, or on green beans. It is such a great product. Not all hemp seed is equal in nutrition. Check the label before you buy. In my experience, Manitoba has the highest nutritional value of all the brands available in my area. iherb has the lowest price by far, and excellent delivery time. I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon, and received my shipment on the following Tuesday. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased.

Delicious and Nourishing

Posted by Reviewer2537702 on Jun 23, 2012

Sprinkle on yogurt and salads or toss into smoothies. Nutty and mild.

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer2569380 on May 08, 2012

Very good.

Great Quality, Freshness and Company

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 18, 2012

Manitoba Harvest are a great company. They don't use chemicals on their crops so although this particular version of Hemp Hearts is not officially organic you can pretty much assume that it is. Hemp crops grow without the use the pesticides and are an easy growing crop and Manitoba Harvest always have great quality products. I love the taste of these and they are easy to sprinkle on your steamed veggies or put on a salad or wherever else you want to use them. There are great source of high quality Omega 3 and 6 in perfect ratio combination for the body. Hemp also has a lot of chlorophyl in it so hemp oil usually has a green tinge to it.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

I add this to stir fried vegetable or fried rice. Taste really great and nutritious.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3274915 on Mar 08, 2012

Great taste and good for my body

Nice hemp

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 05, 2012

Nice product, prefer organic.

Very good for you.

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Jan 24, 2012

I like these hemp seeds they are very fresh and make great breading for fish and chicken. I like them on my salads and in my soup nice nutty flavor and so good for you.

Nutty Goodness!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

These hemp seeds are nutty and delicious! So good for you, too. I love putting them in my morning smoothies. I know I am getting my daily fiber and am staying fit, light and healthy with these. They add a rich and delicious texture to any smoothie!