Mmm me gustó pero no lo compraría otra vez

Posted by 5651263096785109850 on Sep 11, 2014

Hace poco compré la No Stir almond butter creamy, y me gustó mucho más, no es que esta sea mala, pero al lado de la otra, no hay dónde perderse. jeje Saludos!

claggy

Posted by 4890316181338064785 on Jun 09, 2014

Nice falvour but sticks to your teeth and roof of your mouth - best eaten in private!

Sunflower butter

Posted by 4940784564387915462 on Jun 03, 2015

Good product, a little less smooth than I am used to, but it does the job.

Great substitute for healthier diet

Posted by 5755791734404719584 on Nov 04, 2014

Despite the suspicous consistency, after a bit of mixing I found that this product is a great substitute for products including margarines, nut butters, cream and more (especially for Vegans/ Lactose intollerent people like myself).. I have used it in multiple baking recipes with great results.

Hate stirring

Posted by newday on Sep 28, 2014

I like natural "peanut butters' but really dislike trying to keep the oils stirred up. This tastes like sunflower seeds and is a good alternative to peanut butter but I will probably not buy again.

Yum!

Posted by 5101638549302499619 on Feb 20, 2016

Love this, perfect consistency (after initially mixing when opened). Only wish it didn't contain traces of Cashews, then my tree nut allergic son could also enjoy.

Great bargain

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Mar 02, 2013

The taste is GREAT, and it is a healthier alternative to nut butters. I would have given it a 5 if it had no salt and was organic. IHerb sells an organic branc, but the price is a bit much for me, so this is a more economical choice. I will continue to purchase this, would love to see IHerb carry the salt free version.

4.5 Stars

Posted by Reviewer2444925 on Jun 20, 2013

I would have given this 5 stars except that all the sea salt pools at the bottom, so the last bits are very salty. Otherwise I love, love, love this sunflower seed butter. Great natural, sunflowery taste :-) and the only ingredients are sunflowers and salt. Awesome on banana!

Stirring is essential!

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Jul 16, 2013

Overall a very good product, tasty, healthy and affordable but the pinch of salt sinks to the bottom and my last sandwitch was very salty :) would recommend and will be ordering again!

Like it

Posted by 4963655237003071478 on Dec 31, 2013

I like this seed butter but my all time favourite is almond butter.