Great organic chlorine free cotton swabs.

Posted by Leione on Jun 25, 2014

These organic extra soft cotton swabs are made of pure chlorine free cotton and don't contain any toxic chemicals, dyes, fragrances, wood pulp, rayon, or viscose, which makes them less likely to cause irritation and itching. Another great thing about them is that they are biodegradable and good for the environment. Will definitely order them again.

Poor Quality

Posted by Reviewer1900041 on Jun 23, 2012

There isn't enough cotton on the ends. I actually hurt my ear trying to use one. Will not purchase these again.

좋은 면봉

Posted by Reviewer2213867 on Aug 14, 2012

면봉솜이 꽉 압축된 편은 아니지만, 그래서 더 부드럽게 사용할 수 있구요, 왠지 위생적이지 않은 듯한 나무 면봉보다 맘이 놓여서 좋아요^^ 무게 맞출려고 우연히 구입한 건데 잘 산 것 같네요 ㅋ

good product

Posted by Revron on Apr 15, 2012

Organic cotton swabs. These could have slightly more cotton to make it less stiff - but I use this as its organic. Ok organic swabs for a cheap price. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

THE BEST

Posted by satokovann on Apr 21, 2016

AND I MAKE SURE TO KEEP THIS ON MY HANDS ALWAYS AND IF SOME EAR INFECTION OR EVEN SORE THROAT, I PUT DROPS OF OIL OF OREGANO (IT HAVE TO BE MUCH DILUTED OIL OF OREGANO, LIKE 10:1 OR EVEN 20:1 OREGANO EO: EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL) ON TO THIS AND APPLY TO MY AROUND AND INSIDE EAR AREAS.

Love that they are organic

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jan 07, 2011

The swab is not as fluffy and soft as the top selling brand. I can feel the stiff inner stick. Healthy should also be efficient. The ear is a sensitive area. Make these fuller and I'll be a customer for life.

could use a bit more cotton

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Dec 16, 2013

I like that these are organic but it's my second time purchasing and I sometimes have to try to pull some of the cotton down onto the tip because one end it usually a bit scant which makes it a hard tip.

quality product please ditch the plastic box

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Sep 04, 2016

I enjoy using Maxim products. I like the cotton swabs the ends have good amount and rolled tightly and that they have paper/cardboard sticks. Really wish they can ditch the plastic box or at least offer a version without the plastic box. I always put them in pretty recycled containers.

Deformed

Posted by aRPiieS on Jul 29, 2012

80-90% of tips are deformed one way or another, take swispers back and fast, these are rubbish.

Unruly cotton and not enough padding

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 25, 2012

I prefer the organic cotton Swisspers that iHerb has discontinued. These don't have enough cotton. I use them to clean out the insides of my eyelids off of daily allergy discharge and they need to be more padded. I only bought these in emergency as I had run out. Also the cotton is not wrapped into the stick very neatly, it's kind of unruly and has lots of loose bits, sorry to say. They're ok for ears only I guess.