EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$4.55

$5.76

Savings of: $1.21 (21% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

too sweet

Posted by NaturalTat on Jun 26, 2012

It is good to have a chance to try all the varieties of McCanns's oatmeal. It is too sweet for me though, have too put much milk to make it less sweet. Хорошо, что можно попробовать все вкусы в одной пачке. На мой вкус сильно сладко, приходится разбавлять сильно молоком.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very tasty - Вкусно

Posted by rapariga77 on Jul 27, 2012

My child prefer this combination of Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon (I agree with him). Rate it 5 +. Minimum time to wait when it’s ready and if you have the lack of time that is a great advantage. Very tender taste, not snotty. Minus – shipping weight is very heavy. Из всех кашек ребенку с яблоками и корицей понравилась больше всего (я с ним солидарна). Оценка 5+. Быстро готовится, что при нехватке времени выручает. Нежная, не сопливая. Из минусов – у нее самый большой вес доставки.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1639907 on Jul 29, 2012

My grandson eats these 2-3 at the time. I keep one in my desk at work. or try to keep.... Co workers mooch it a lot.....

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2317173 on Jul 31, 2011

Good taste with plenty of apples. Plus no GMO Jim K.

Was this review helpful to you?

great taste

Posted by naturallytee on Nov 06, 2011

This is the best instant oatmeal I ever had. I like the smooth texture.

Was this review helpful to you?

Average

Posted by Reviewer1738515 on Dec 28, 2012

I prefer the Maple flavor but it's definitely very handy and easy to consume

Was this review helpful to you?

Sabor artificial

Posted by 5161225040097643829 on Sep 02, 2014

A pesar de ser muy cómodo de preparar no me ha terminado de gustar el sabor, me parece un poco artificial y lleva demasiado edulcorante. Sería un producto útil durante un viaje o cuando se tiene mucha prisa, pero para el dia a dia prefiero preparar copos de avena normales y añadir yo los condimentos.

Was this review helpful to you?

The Best Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer1557590 on Apr 18, 2011

McCann's Instant Oatmeal is still the best. In my opinion it is better than most regular oatmeal.

Was this review helpful to you?

most loved

Posted by tusechka on Dec 11, 2014

My most loved oatmeal! really good taste: not too sweet and apple is really present

Was this review helpful to you?

Tastes good

Posted by 4705913954651858038 on Mar 13, 2015

I was worrying about buying oatmeal for my healthy diet because a couple of my friends told me that it tastes like a paper.. but this product tastes very nice. I recommend this for new oatmeal starters.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »