great tasting

Posted by Reviewer3186907 on Jun 22, 2010

I was plesantly surprised that this taste as good as it does. Feel Like I have heaps more energy during the day, am glad I purchase this product

Great organic greens

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Mar 30, 2009

I like this greens very much, all organic ingredients and not a bad taste. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

Lots of energy!

Posted by Reviewer2374580 on Sep 09, 2012

This greens mixture helps digestion and energy levels perceptibly within the first couple days of use.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1155019 on Oct 16, 2011

This is great stuff, the only problem is the taste, which is kind of bland but not bad.

megafood, organic greens for women

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Sep 01, 2012

really liked that this is greared for women,great product.

Good greens

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

Great product, mixed with vanilla almond milk in a shaker & tastes good. I take it at least 5 times a week.

Conned

Posted by Reviewer2290487 on Sep 07, 2012

I was not really happy when this product arrived and I saw it contained 4 grams of sugar per 12 grams (one third!!) where does this come from I thought. And then I saw it unrefined evaporated cane juice (in my eyes pure sugar). I am sooo disappointed I paid a lot of money for nothing.Why do they put so much sugar in this product, the other ingredients seemed healthy... I wish Iherb could put in very big chocolate letters 'this product contains sugar'. PS: I still tried it to see how it tasted; very sweet and it does not mix as well as the previous greens I tried.

Will order again!

Posted by Reviewer1642117 on Apr 07, 2011

All went as expected. Very happy with the product(the same that I used to pay much more in the store), and handling of the order.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2311423 on Apr 17, 2011

Its nice green food ,not too much taste to it.