Very delicious!

Posted by 5605160356032938024 on Dec 09, 2015

I love this bread! It is very delicious. The best way to eat it, is roast in the oven in 180ºC about 13-14 min. I really recommend to try do that! Очень вкусный хлеб! Я рекомендую поджарить его в духовке при 180ºC минут 13-14! Он подрумянивается немного, подсыхает и становится еще вкуснее! Попробуйте! 美味しいパンです!オーブンで少し温めればもっと美味しくなります。180ºCで13−14分ぐらい。おすすめ!

Pretty good

Posted by 5120418856333072783 on Aug 13, 2015

This bread makes you feel super healthy! It's pretty difficult to eat if you don't like the strong, sour flavour. The flavour's so strong there aren't many things that taste good on it. I found that organic peanut butter tastes good, and it also makes a healthy substitute for naan to dip in curry!

Das Brot schmeckt wunderbar

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Aug 28, 2014

Einfach ausgezeichnet.

good

Posted by 5689959841205786737 on Jun 23, 2014

Hearty and tasty. I've tried all types of bread by this brand, and they're all a bit sour. I don't mind but some might. Really nice when toasted.

Good bread; Good for you

Posted by 4806694636008405849 on Jun 09, 2014

This is great bread. It's an acquired taste, however. It's very grainy, which gives it more taste - nuttier, and it's thin. Very few ingredients, yet excellent quality and the whole grains are good for you. You can toast it, eat it with jelly, meat, honey, plain (like I do), or whatever is your fancy. You can freeze the extra loaves or store in your cupboard for a long time. I refrigerate mine after opening (put in a plastic zip-lock bag). Give this a try. You'll never go back to regular bread.

NOT FOR ME :(

Posted by 4616171703201730439 on Mar 07, 2014

When I first received this, I thought what a very little loaf of bread, but very heavy. I cut a piece (7 total in package) of it in half and put some tuna salad on it, I took one bite and threw it away. It was crumbly, and very, very dense. I enjoy a hearty bread but this was very heavy. I personally didnt like the flavor of it at all. Maybe others will appreciate it, just not me :(

Doesn't taste great, and quite dry and hard

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 16, 2013

I don't like this bread so much. It's hard, dry and doesn't taste great. It's edible with honey. I've also tried it on its own, with peanut butter, and with truffle oil. All are not so nice. All said though, I bought this more to try out the taste than for the nutritional value. If you are looking at this for the latter, have a go since it is quite competitively priced.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2608410 on Nov 05, 2013

The bread is just ok, but I will not order again.

I really like this bread.

Posted by 5629836135170152618 on Nov 27, 2012

Its nice and healthy and great for breakfast. Super filling and doesn't go bad fast.

Three grain

Posted by 5492881743516416496 on May 08, 2012

Excellent bread...great taste and texture...makes sandwich making a breeze. will buy again soon.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »